You tell him a guy is flirting with you

You test him a guy is flirting with you in the store.
Zen, Yoosung, and 707.

Zen🤍
You and Zen split ways in Target. You went to the women's clothing section, while Zen went to look at Men's clothing. You knew Zen didn't like leaving you by yourself, because of the possibility of another guy hitting on you. You assured him you would be fine on your own for awhile.

But, you wanted see what would happen if you told him a guy was hitting on you. You text him saying 'Hyun, there's a guy hitting on me in women's clothing section.' In just a couple of minutes you saw Zen running towards you. He ran to you, "Where is he?" You start giggling, "I was just joking." You tell him. "Oh my god. Don't scare me like that." Zen sighs at you.

Yoosung💚
You split ways with Yoosung at the grocery store. You went to the snack aisle, and Yoosung went to the dairy section. You were just putting cookies in the cart, when you decided to prank him.

You took out your phone, and texted him saying, "Help! There's this guy flirting with me!". After a few minutes you saw Yoosung take sharp turn into the aisle, which caused him to fall on the ground. You started giggling. Yoosung got back up, "Where is he?" He asked you. "I'm just joking!" You said laughing. Yoosung sighed, in relief and annoyance.

707❤
You and Saeyoung were at the convenience store trying to find Dr pepper. You were hungry, so you decided to take a trip to the snack aisle. While you looked around for something to munch on, you decided to test your boyfriend.

You pull out your phone text him saying, 'Help me! There is a creepy guy here!' Shortly you see Saeyoung run towards, "Are you okay?" He asks you, sounding scared. "Yeah." You tell him. "Where is he?" Saeyoung asks looking around. "I was only joking." You said smiling. "Don't joke with me like that!" Saeyoung whined. You just giggle at him.