They walk in on you changing

Just for the record, you are still in your underwear. There shall be nudity in the house God🙏

Okay sorry onto the scenarios.

Zen🤍
Zen was in the kitchen just finishing up dinner. (What a hubby!) When he was done he called for you from the kitchen. "Babe dinners ready!" But there was no response. Just silence. Being the protective boi he was, he decided to go check on you.

He knew you were in the bedroom, so he walked towards the door. The door was closed, 'What on earth is she doing?' He asked himself. Zen heard a loud thud suddenly come from the room. Panic boy activate. Zen immediately opened the door, "Babe what happened are you alright-" before Zen could finish, he froze.

You were in nothing but your sports bar and panties. Facing towards the door, your butt on the ground. Zen's face lit up like fireworks. You immediately use your legs to cover yourself up. "Uhmm," Zen looked down at the ground. "Just letting you know dinners ready. Whenever your ready come out." Zen slammed the door shut.

When you came out, he was infront of fridge with the doors opened.

Yoosung💚
Yoosung was on his computer playing LOLOL again. He sat on the bed behind him, scrolling threw your phone. You got up to stretch, and decided it would be a good time to shower.

You walk into the bathroom, and closed the door. Forgetting to lock it.

Yoosung just finished his last match. You put his headphones down, and sat up to stretch. "Alright. Are you hungry hon-" but when Yoosung turned around, you weren't there. Yoosung noticed how sweaty his hands felt, so he decided to go wash them.

Yoosung walked towards the bathroom and without giving it a second thought, he opened the door. You jump and turn to make eye contact with Yoosung. You guys sit there in silence for a few seconds. Yoosung's face turned into a tomato. He immediately slammed door shut. "I'M SO SORRY!" You hear him shout to you in embarrassment.

When you finished your shower, Yoosung wouldn't even make contact with you.

Jumin💜
Jumin was in his office, working as usual. You sat in the living room, playing with Elizabeth. You were feeling tired, and decided it would be a good thing to change into your pajamas. You walk into your bedroom and shut the door.

Jumin got up from his desk after finishing his work. He decided to go check on you. He walked into the living room, but only found Elizabeth. 'She must be in the bedroom.' He thought. He walks over and opens the door. Jumin freezes.

There you were in your lacey underwear, trying your best to cover yourself. "I apologize." Is the last thing he said before closing the door.

When you came out, Jumin was sitting at the dinner table. Drinking wine.

707❤
Seven had just finished work. Now you two could go on your date! You were in the bedroom changing into your new dress you bought. When the door suddenly opened, "Hey Y/N are you-" Seven foze. "Seven! Get out!" You yelled at him. Seven closed the door.

When you came out, Seven had tissues plugged in his nose. "Seven are okay?" You ask. "Yeah. Just a bloody nose is all." He assured you.