When your stressed Pt. 2

Jumin💜
You sit on your bed, curled in a ball. You hug your knees into your chest as hard as you can, and let your tears drop onto your legs. You had 3 assigments you needed to finish today. Your head spun with frustration and worry. You know you needed to get it done, but you couldn't bring yourself to.

You hear the door open quietly, "Sweet heart I'm home!" You hear Jumin call. "Sweetheart?" Jumin asks, noticing you weren't there to greet him. He sets his things down and walks towards your shared bedroom.

He opens the door and notices your position on the bed. Being worried, he walks over to you. "Sweetheart, are you okay?" He places his hand on your shoulder. You jump from his touch. You look up at him.

Jumin noticed your wet cheeks. Your grabs your face gently, and wipes your cheeks with his thumbs. "It's okay love. I'll make sure everything is okay." You hug his torso tightly, and he pets your head softly.

707❤
You layed face first on the bed, hugging your pillow. You throat was dry from screaming out in frustration. Your eyes watering away. You had a group project due tomorrow, and being the procrastinating human you are didn't decide to work on it till now. Your group was yelling at you to get your part done, which only made things worse for you.

Seven had finished his work, and decided to check in on you. He opened the bedroom door, and saw you laying there. He could feel your depressing aura. Seven heard notifications going off in the living room. He went to check and saw it was coming from your laptop. He looked to see why your computer was going off, and saw the messages your partners sent you.

How lazy you were. How dumb you were. Seven slammed the laptop shut with anger. How could they say such things to you? Your one of the sweetest, kindest people he has ever known. Seven walked back to the bedroom.

He walked in and sat next to you. He gently caressed your back. You sat up next to him, while he continued to rub your back. You lay your head on his shoulder.

"Everything is going to be fine. I promise." He whispers to you.