When your a soft dom (NSFW)

Zen🤍
He has a love and hate relationship with it. Don't get him wrong, he loves it when you dom him. He thinks it's hot. But, he wants to make you feel good too. But, he won't dom you unless you want him to.

He loves how gentle and soft you are during sex. Always asking him if he feels good, and making sure to go slowly. It makes his heart race knowing how much you care about him. I think its canon that Zen is also a soft dom.

Yoosung💚
He. Is. So in love. He loves being dominated by you. It makes him happy to make you feel good. Blindfold him and he'll go crazy. He feels more sensitive now and loves it.

He will actually cry during sex because of how gentle you are. Always going slow, and asking him if he feels good. You always ask for consent and it makes him feel so loved. So he can't help but tear up. He is a bottom, fight me.

Jumin💜
Okay so we all know Jumin is a top, no doubt about it. So when you ask to top him, he is confused. "But why?" He would ask you. You tell him you like being on top, and he would reply by asking if it would make you feel good. "I just want to make sure you feel pleasured." Jumin likes being on top because he likes pleasing you, but he decided to try it.

He actually doesn't mind it. Likes how gentle and slow you take it. But, it also frustrates him too because he just wants you already. But, won't do anything that will make you uncomfortable. Jumin is a top, and it is canon.

707❤
This boy is a switch. He is like a door, he swings either way. He likes when you top him because he thinks it's sexy. He will probably be a bratty sub. He would tease and misbehave on purpose so you could punish him.

But, he loves it that your soft. It makes him feel safe and loved. When you ask him if he feels good, you ask for consent, or you say I love you. He tears up, because he just feels so happy to have someone care about him so much.