You scare him

You hide under your guy's bed and scare him.

Zen🤍
You were visiting Zen at his house and went into his room. You decided to prank him while you were here. You crawl under the bed hiding from him.

After a while Zen became worried when you didn't come back to the living room. You told him you would be in the bathroom. He got up and walked into his room, where his bathroom was. But when he looked the light was and the door wide open.

Zen decided to try and call you, so he went his bed to grab his phone.

You purposefully left it there to do this. When he was close enough, you grab his ankle.

Zen jumps back, throwing his phone. "What the fuck?!" You hear him curse. You start giggling. Zen looks down under the bed to be met with your face.

"Babe!" He whines at you.

Yoosung💚
Yoosung was playing LOLOL as usual. So being the bored human you were, decided to prank him. You were already sitting on top of his bed, so you climb down and crawl under the bed.

Yoosung had just finished his match. He gh ot up from his chair to strech. He turned around to look at you, but didn't see you. He froze, "Babe?" He called out to you. "Baby?" He calls out again.

He didn't know why but he felt a knot torn in his stomach. Yoosung walked towards the bed to pick up his phone. Now was your chance! You slowly inch your hand towards Yoosung an DC grab his foot swiftly.

"AAAAHHHHH!" He screamed. He fell flat on his butt in the carpet. You burst out laughing, and poked your head out. Yoosung's face turned red from embarrassment.

"That's not funny!" He exclaimed to you.

Jumin💜
You were laying on the bed waiting for Jumin to finish his work. As you were fidgeting on your phone, you came up with an idea. You decided to prank him! You got up from the bed and quickly hid underneath it.

Jumin walked out of his office and towards you shared bedroom. He opens the door hoping to see you, but is suprised when he doesn't see you. He thought you might just be in the restroom, so he made his way to his side of the bed.

After a while, Jumin still doesn't see you. Becoming concerned he got up from the bed to look for you. "Sweetheart?" You called you by your nickname. He walks to the bathroom door, knocking on it. "Sweetheart are you in there?" He calls for you, but no response. He opens the bathroom door but doesn't see you.

Jumin started to panic inside, but didn't show it. He walked back into your shared bedroom to see if he could find anything. That's when you jump out, "DUH!"

Jumin didn't jump, he just froze. You just giggle thinking you actually scared him. Well, you quite literally did. You crawl out from the bed, only to met with a tight hug. "Jumin?" You ask confused. You feel dampness on your shoulder.

"Don't hide like that again okay?" He said, sounding relieved. You hug him back, "I won't." You assure him.

707❤
Seven was not the only prankster around here. You decided to get him back after he dumped cold water on you whilst you were showering. You swivel your underneath the bed, and waited for Seven to come in.

Seven had just finished showering. He walked into your shared bedroom, with only a towel wrapped around his hips. He didn't even notice that you were gone. He quickly put on his PJ's, and went to cuddle you. But he stopped when he saw you were gone. "Baby?" He hollered.

You had to stifle a laugh. You take a water bottle and roll from underneath the bed. Seeing this, Seven freezes. "What the shit?" He said, his stomach sinking. You than slam your hand on the floor, popping it out of the bed. "AAAAAHHHH!" Seven screams. You then hear him laughing.

You poke your head out and start laughing with him. "I almost peed!" He wheezed.