When you cry Pt. 1

When you just burst out crying infront of them

Zen🤍
Zen was in the living room practicing his lines as usual. You told him you would be home a little late, since you had to make a stop. Zen was obviously worried about you, so he decided to practice his lines to distract himself. Just then, he heard the door open and close. He threw his script on the couch and ran to you.

"Jagi! I'm so glad your-" But Zen stopped with his excitement. His face became saddened when he noticed your depressed look. You look like you were on the verge of tears. He walked up to you. "Baby? Is everything okay?" He asked you softly, worried about you.

That's when you break. Your face crinkled up and became warm. Your eyes broke out into tears and you began to sob. You cover your eyes with your hands. You felt Zen wrap his arms around you, holding you gently. You squeeze him tight in return, sobbing into his chest. You whined and howled. You sniffed up boogers dripping out of your nose. Soaking Zen's shirt in tears.

He pet your head softly, and slightly rocked you from side to side. "Shhhh..." He whispers. "It's okay, I'm hear."

Yoosung💚
Yoosung was playing LOLOL as usual. He sat in his dark room with his bright screen. His headphones on blasting the sound from the computer into his ears. He clicked rapidly on the keyboard, trying to defeat the boss. Yoosung was waiting for you to come home from your night class. After defeating the boss, he launched up from his chair in excitement. That's when he heard the door.

He took of his headphones, and made his way to the living room. "Welcome home hon-" But Yoosung stopped himself, noticing your distressed look. He slowly walked up to you, "Honey, are you okay?" He asked you softly. You just break right there. You feel your tears break loose, and face turn hot. You then slam into Yoosung's chest, making him stumble back a bit. You then began to sob violently into his chest.

You howl has loudly as you. Letting the bottle of stress finally break apart. Yoosung petted your head softly. "It's okay Honey. It will all be okay."