You send them a naughty message

You send them a suggestive text in public.

Zen🤍
You and Zen were at a cafe near his place. Zen stood at the counter, waiting for your order. You recently saw a trend going around where girls would text their boyfriends dirty messages. You decided to try it on Zen to see his reaction. You pick up your phone from the table, and open your messages. You go to Zen and text him, "I can't wait to get you home after this~😏".

You press send, and shortly hear the notification sound come from Zen's phone. You saw him look at his phone curiously. He opened it, and he froze. It was like he forgot how to function. He looks at you surprised and embarrassed at the same time. 'What?' You mouth at him, looking innocent.

Zen was quiet for the rest of your date.

Yoosung💚
You were at Game Stop with your boyfriend, Yoosung. Yoosung was looking for a new game he wanted, while you walked around the store looking at all the figurines and shirts. Being the easily bored person you were, you decided to try a trend you saw going around. You wanted to see Yoosung's reaction to a dirty message.

You pull out your phone and write a text to him saying, "If you're gonna make me wait any longer, I'll think I have to punish you later~". You sent it, and look over at Yoosung who is currently crouched on the floor. He pulls out his phone, and opens the message. It looked like he was paralyzed for a few seconds. He slowly turns to look at you. You smirk at him and wink.

Let's just say Yoosung hurried as quickly as he could.

Jumin💜
So here you were. Sitting in the living room. Bored. Jumin was working in his office like he always does. Since he didn't want to give you attention, you decided to get him back. You smirk and pick up your phone. You walk infront of his office door, and peak inside. You giggle at your plan.

You text a message to him saying, "Are you homework? Because I would slam you on the table and do you all night~". You send it, and hear Jumin's phone go off. You peak to see him opening up the message, and he freezes. His phone slipped out of his hand and hit the table with 'clunck'!

You giggle at his reaction. Jumin finished his work pretty quick after that.

707❤
You sat in the chair behind Seven. He was working, yet again. So you thought maybe would be the perfect time to get him. You pull out your phone and open your messages between you and Seven. You first text him, 'Seven will come have lunch with me?'. He stops typing and looks at his phone. He ignores your message.

You smirk evily, you text him again saying 'If your gonna keep ignoring me, I'll have to give you a spanking~'. You press send. Seven yet again, stops typing and opens the message. You see him freeze, and sit still for a good fifteen seconds. He turns to you smiling, "Let's eat honey!" He says, his face redder than his hair.

He never ignored you after that.