When you insecure Pt. 2

Jumin💜
You sat at a table next to Jumin. You were having dinner with his father. You sit quietly not talking much, not feeling like yourself. You were wearing a skin tight red shimmer dress, that flowed at the bottom. You were wearing makeup as well. Like you were a canvas, and you were just freshly painted kind of makeup.

You didn't feel like yourself in this look, this just wasn't you. But, who were you? But did you even belong here? With rich, beautiful people. Did you even deserve Jumin? A rich handsome man, who could be with anybody, and he chooses you. A girl who can't compare to the other wealthy, stunning girls here.

You excused yourself from the table, and made your way to the restroom. You walked to the sink, and looked at yourself in the mirror. 'You don't belong here', 'trash', 'gold digger'. Your own words stun you. You felt water drip down your eyes. You quickly wiped them away. You took deep breath, drying to not show any distress. Not wanting Jumin to know.

When you open the bathroom door to walk out, Jumin was standing there. "Jumin! What are you doing here?" You ask startled. Jumin places his hand on your cheek, and feels the dampness. "Love. Were you crying?" He asks concerned. That's it. You broke. Letting more tears drip down from your eyes.

You hide your face in Jumin's chest, "I'm sorry. You deserve better than me. I'm nothing compared to them. I don't know why you would pick someone like me." You cried out. Jumin pulls your face up to look at him, "That's not true. I love you because you helped me. You're better than any other girl I've known. You are, the most beautiful girl I know."

707❤
You sat on the bed that you and Seven shared. It's already twelve, and Seven has been working all day. You just wanted to cuddle, but he was busy. You felt so lonely. Did he get tired of you? Does he not feel the same any more? Did he realize I'm not the girl he wanted?

The thoughts stun you. You can feel tears brimming in your eyes. 'Annoying', 'Clingy', 'Bother'. The words stun you more. You layed face first on your pillow. You started to sob and cry. Letting it finally go. 'He just hates me. I know it'.

Seven sat up from his desk, and stretched. He felt bad for working all day, but he decided to go check on you. When he walked towards the bedroom, he could hear crying. Why were you crying? Seven walked in, and saw you crying into your pillow.

"(Y/N)?" You looked up to see Seven standing there. You stood up from the bed, and walked over to him. You looked up at him, your face still red. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. You look down at the floor, "We need to break up." You blurt out. Seven became pale. "W-what? B-but, why?" He asked, his voice shaking.

"I know you aren't happy with me anymore. And, I'm sorry for being so annoying. I'll leave you, so I wont bother you anymore. You deserve some one better than me." You choke out. You feel Seven hug you tight, "That's not true. I love you more than you know. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm sorry for making you feel this way. I'll promise to do better. I'll make sure you feel loved everyday."