When you cry Pt. 2

Jumin💜
Jumin had the day off for work, since he wanted to spend more time with you. But, you told him you had an errand to run real quick. He didn't want to interfere with your life, so he let you do your business. As long as you let Driver Kim take you. Which you agreed to.

Jumin sat on the sofa looking at his phone, and was petting Elizabeth in his lap. Waiting for you to come home so you could spend some time together. Jumin then heard the door to the penthouse open, and he looked over to see you walk in. You close the door behind you.

Jumin puts his phone down, and picks up Elizabeth out of his lap. Carrying her in his arms. He walks over to you, "Welcome home sweet-" But Jumin stopped, noticing your pained look. Jumin set Elizabeth down on the floor. "Sweetheart. Are you okay?" He asks you, placing his hands on your shoulders.

You just fall into him, causing him to wrap his arms around you to catch you. You wrap your arms around him in return. That is when you broke. Your face became hot, as warm tears dripped down your face. You began to sob into Jumin's chest, whining and howling. You just broke.

Jumin held you tightly, "It's okay. It'll all be okay." He whispers to you.

707❤
Seven laid on the couch, waiting for you to come home. You told him you had an appointment to go to. Not wanting to intrude, he didn't ask any questions. So he simply waited for you to come home, so he could maybe try and talk to you.

When he heard the door opening, he immediately jumped up from the couch and ran towards you. "Babe! Is everything...okay?" Seven slowed his words when he noticed your state. You looked shaken up, and you seem to be on the verge of tears. "Baby?" Seven walked towards you, "What's wrong?"

That's when you pop. You tears stream down your face, finally breaking through. You vision became blurry from you tdd tears, and face became hot. You started to sob. You run into Seven, squeezing him as tight as you could. You whined and howled into him.

Seven hugged you back gently, stroking your hair. You slightly moved you from side to side, to try and relax you. "Shhhh. It's okay. I'm here. Im always here." He whispered to you.