When you wear onesie

Hi it's the weekend and I'm bored, so I'm writing this in hoping it's entertaining.

Zen🤍
Zen sat on the couch waiting for you to come out for movie night. You said you needed to change into something more comfortable before watching the movie. Zen sat getting impatient, he just wanted to cuddle with you while watching sappy romance movies. "Babe~" he whined, "Are you done?" "Almost! And done!" You walk out of your room and towards the couch. When Zen looked over, his cheeks turned pink. You were wearing a bunny onesie. "What do you think?" You ask giddy. "You. Look so cute." Zen stammered out. You giggle at his face. Zen couldn't help the tugging in his heart at how cute you looked. He had to keep the beast in control the whole movie.

Yoosung💚
It was gaming date night! Where you Yoosung would play games together, just you two. Yoosung sat in his room preparing the games you two would play. You were in charge of snacks. Yoosung was done setting everything up, "(Y/N)! Are you ready?" He called for you, but no response. "Honey?" He called. "Coming!" You called. When you walked in, Yoosung thought his heart stopped. You were wearing a pikachu onesie! "Where. Did you get that?" Yoosung asked. "I've had for awhile now, and thought it would be a good chance to where it!" You say happily. Yoosung thought you looked even cuter than before. Like your cuteness leveled. Everytime you cheered after winning a match, it just maxed your cuteness level even more.

Jumin💜
Jumin was in his office working. He seemed to be busy, but you bought something you wanted to show him. You finally recieved your onesie in the mail and wanted Jumin, but you also didn't want to bother him. 'He wouldn't mind right?' You ask yourself. You slowly open the door to Jumin's office and walked in. "Ummmm...J-Jumin?" You stutter out. "Yes darling?" Jumin looked up at you, and his cheeks turned pink. You were wearing a black cat onesie. "Uhhhh...what do you think?" You ask nervously. "You look cute." Jumin blurted out. "Thank you." You smile. "Come here." Jumin pat his lap. "Uhhh....okay." You say. You walk over and sat on Jumin's lap as he continued to work. He would occasionally pet you too, like you were an actual cat.

707❤
Seven was working as usual. You felt lonely. Why couldn't he just try and spend time with you? You than came up with a plan to get his attention. You ran to your shared bedroom, and rummaged through your draws until you found it. Your white cat onesie you bought not too long ago. You slip it on, and went back to Seven. "Seven~" you cooed at him. "Look at me~" Seven sighed, "What is it-" Seven froze when he looked at you. "What do you think?" You ask. Seven got up from his desk and walked over to you. He kissed you, and you kissed him back. He pulled away, "Why did you wear this?" He asked. "To get your attention! You were ignoring me all day." You looked down at the ground. Seven had sad look on his face. He felt bad for ignoring you, so he decided to make it up to you. He picked you bridal style. "S-Seven?! What are you doing?!" You ask flustered. "Making up to you." He started walking towards the bedroom. You blushed wondering what he was planning. You guys just cuddled!