When you don't like it rough (NSFW)

Slightly graphic words used.

Zen🤍
You had been avoiding Zen the past few days. It's not like you were mad at him or anything, he just became more excited. He would try to make advances on you, but you refused. It's not that you didn't want to sleep with him, you just were scared. Scared he would find yo uh weird for not liking it rough.

You sat on the couch, thinking about telling him the truth. When you heard him next to you, "Babe?" You looked up to see Zen standing next to you. "Yes Zen?" Yo uh ask him. He sits next to you, "I need to talk to you." You felt your stomach sink at his serious tone. "About what?" You ask, your hands sweating.

"Are you...not...attracted to me anymore?" He asks you. "Huh?" That's what he thought? "You have been avoiding my advances lately. Did I do...something wrong?" He asks, looking at you. "No of course not! I just..." You stopped, becoming nervous. You felt Zen place his hand on yours. "You can always talk to me Jagiya. You can tell me anything." He smiled at you.

You took a deep breath before speaking, "I just. I have been avoiding you because, I'm worried you won't like me anymore when I tell you this." You confess. "What's that?" Zen asked curiously. "I... I just don't...like...rough sex." You tell him. "I've always preferred more gentle and romantic stuff, over the rough stuff."

You don't look at Zen, to ashamed. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you. "That's okay. I don't care about that. I love you for you. We don't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable." He looks at you, and plants a gentle kiss on your lips.

Yoosung💚
You loved Yoosung with all your heart. You thought he was such a sweet guy. He was very cute and innocent to dating, which made you love him even more. Yo uh loved how gentle he could be. But, he had recently gain this new confidence and got a bit more dominant.

It wasn't a bad thing, he was just a bit more aggressive when it came to sex. Causing you to push it off with excuses. This caused Yoosung to become worried with your sudden change in attitude. So he decided to talk to you about it.

"(Y/N)?" You heard from behind you. You were just doing dishes, so you turned around to face Yoosung. "Yes?" You ask him. "Can I ask you something?" He asked you nervously. "Sure, what is it?" You say. "Well. Do you...not...want. Th o sleep with me?" He asked you. "What?" You were confused.

"You just put off sex, so I'm just wondering." He told you. "No it's not that Yoosung. I." You sigh deeply. "I need to tell you something." You say. You took a deep breath before speaking, causing Yoosung to become nervous. What were trying to tell him?

"I don't like rough sex. When it came to that stuff, you were sort of aggressive. I just didn't like it. I like a more gentle and romantic thing, than a rough thing." You confess to him. You look down at the ground, too ashamed to look at him.

You felt Yoosung hug you tight, causing you to jump a bit. "Why didn't you say so before? You really had me worried there. I promise you, that you don't have to be ashamed about that. I'm okay with it. I love you no matter what." He kissed your cheek.

Jumin💜
You have been avoiding any and all bedroom activities with Jumin. It's not like you didn't want to sleep with him. You just didn't know how to tell him. What if he thought you were weird or just inexperienced? These thoughts made your stomach churn.

You lay on the bed with Elizabeth cuddled onto to your chest. You thought about how and when you should come clean to Jumin. Just as you were thinking, you saw Jumin leaning on the door way. He had a smirk on his face. You were confused by this. He walks over to you and lifts Elizabeth off your chest, laying her on the floor gently.

Jumin crawled on top of you, causing your stomach to sink. He kissed you gently, before becoming more aggressive. You push on Jumin's chest, trying to pull away. He pulled away to look down at you, to see you had tears in your eyes. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" He asked you, concern in his voice.

You had no choice but to tell him now. "It's just that. I. I don't. I don't like roughness in bed. I prefer a more gentle pace." You look down at your chest, to nervous to look at Jumin. You felt his thumb on your chin, he tilted your head so you could look at him.

"That's okay. There is nothing to be ashamed of love." He assures you.

707❤
You were sitting on the bed, waiting for Seven to finish up work. You see, you and Seven hadn't done anything really intimate. It's not like you didn't want to, you just didn't know how to tell him. He told you he was a sadist before. Which scared you more than anything.

You knew everyone had their kinks but, you didn't really have any. You were more on the vanilla side. What if he found you boring? What if he didn't want to sleep with you because of it? Should you just let him have his way to make him happy?

Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock. You turn to see Seven at the doorway. You took a deep breath, and walked over to him. "Saeyoung, I need to talk to you." He knew you only used his real name when you were serious. Seven felt his stomach drop a bit. Worried for what you had to say.

"What is it?" He asked worriedly. "I just. We haven't done anything really intimate before. But, I thought I'd tell you anyways." You confess. "What's that?" He asked. "I. I don't like rough sex. I just never really enjoyed it before. I was worried about telling you cause, I know your a sadist so I didn't want to disappoint you.

You look down at the ground in shame. "If you don't wanna sleep with me that's fine. I under-" Before you could finish a pair of arms wrap around you. "That's fine. Don't every think that way okay? I love you no matter what." He assures you. You look at each other. "Thank you." You smile at him.

"Now. Let's get to it." He says picking you up. "What?" You ask blushing. "You heard me." Seven whispered, carrying you towards the bed.