Angsty 707 x Fox Pt.2

Seven quickly opened the door to the apartment. When he walked in all the lights were off, making it dark. The faint moonlight lit up the room. "Fox? Fox where are you?!" Seven shouted. He then heard loud cries coming from the bathroom.

Seven ran towards the bathroom door. He heard the shower running and sobbing from inside. "Fox." Seven knocked on the door. "Fox open the door!" Seven pounded on the door. The sobbing stopped, and then the shower stopped running.

The bathroom was dead silent. The only sound coming from it was footsteps and dripping water. When the door opened, Seven came eye to eye with Fox. The light from the bathroom aluminated the water droplets on her pale skin. A white, fluffy towel wrapped around her torso. Her hair wet and clinging to her shoulders. Her face was red and puffy. Her eyes still had tears in them, and were red rimmed.

She gave Seven a lifeless look. Her eyes were battling tears, but they had anger burning in them. "What's wrong?" Seven asked, concern in his voice. Different from his cold demeanor. "I thought you didn't care." Fox snapped back at him. Returning the cold attitude he gave her. She pushed Seven aside, walking to the dresser for clothes. "Don't act like this right now!" Seven scolded her. "What, like you?" Fox continued with her attitude. Slamming the dresser drawer close.

Seven stomped towards her. "Please. What's going on?" Seven asked her gently. "You hurt me! Is that what you wanna hear?!" Fox screamed at him. Seven jumped back from her sudden outburst, but he quickly noticed the tears the fell from her eyes. He slowly reached his hand towards her cheek, seeing if she would slap his hand away. Seeing as she didn't, he placed his hand on her cheek softly.

He wiped her tear away from her left cheek. Fox stood there almost paralyzed, not knowing how to deal with Seven's sudden change in tone. Seven swiftly moved his way infront of her, close enough to hear each other's silent breathing. He placed his other hand on her right cheek, stroking its tear away. He gently placed his forehead against her's. He gave her a gentle and sincere look, which was a complete change from before.

She still stood there, not knowing what to do. All of a sudden, Seven quickly places his lips on her's. Fox places her hands on his chest from shock. When he pulled away, Seven had a more loving look in his eyes. "Go get dress. Then come back out." He told her in soothing voice. She nodded at his request, making her back to the bathroom.

♡♡♡

W

hen Fox walked out, she saw Seven sitting in bed waiting for her. He stood up once she walked out. Fox walked over him slowly and cautiously. Once she was infront of him, Seven told her. "Lay on the bed." She followed, and laid on her left side.

She felt the mattress sink on the other, indicating that Seven was laying on the other side. Fox felt warmth behind her, as Seven scooted to her. He wrapped arm around Fox's waist and pulled her closer, till they were touching. His arm draped on the pillow above her head, and the other draped over her hip.

"This okay?" He asked her in a whisper. "Mhmm." She hummed in response to his question, nodding her head. "Can you face me?" He whispered to her. She shivered from his delicate voice. They were so close, his breath tickled her neck. Fox turned her body, so she was now facing Seven.

When she looked into his eyes, they had a more gentle and loving look than before. When she saw his eyes before, they looked empty and cold. Seven brushed her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Fox moved closer, so she was now cuddled into his chest. She could feel his warmth brushing her face, and his heart beat ringing in her ears. She could feel her tears start to dry up from his gentle demeanor.

"Thank you." Was the last thing she said, before drifting off to sleep.

Seven smiled at her, "I'm sorry." He whispered. "I promise to make it up to you."

Mystic Messenger Boyfriend Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें