It hurts (707 × Depressed OC)

Angst/Fluff/Lemon

I can't bare it anymore. I just don't think I can. This is the third time. The third time they fought this week! Even therapy didn't work. I just wish it would stop.

I feel so lonely. I feel so left out. I feel like I don't fit in. Am I even good enough?

I have so many tests next week. I'm on verge of a break down right now.

'Garbage'

'Worthless'

'Useless'

'Stupid'

They whispered. It hurts. It hurts so fucking much. Just let it stop. Make it stop. Make them go away.

I walk down the side walk in the rain. The sky was grey and gloomy. It was dark outside, almost midnight. I walked aimlessly on the sidewalk, like zombie. Tears sting my eyes, and I'm drenched from head to toe. As my feet scrape on the sidewalk it creates a squishing noise.

I walk to his house, not evening caring to drive. He's the only one I can go to.

☆☆☆

I walk up the short steps to the front door of mansion sized house. I to knock than hesitate. No, I shouldn't bother him. He has other things to worry about. I turn to walk down the steps, but I hear the door squeak open.

I look to see light shinning on the concrete, outlining my figure. "Fox?" I hear him. I turn to look at him. I just give him a blank look. "You shouldn't be walking out so late, and your dreneched!" He scolded. He takes my hand, "Come inside."

☆☆☆

I sit in the bath, soaking in it's warmth. Trying to heat up my body. I lay my head back and look at the ceiling. This is what I needed. I feel a bit relaxed, but it's still there. It still lingers in my mind.

I step out of the tub, and pick up the bathrobe of the counter Seven had left for me. I wrap it around me trying it in a knot. I slip on some slippers, and walk out the bathroom.

I walk into the living room to see it empty. I walk over to sit on his red sofa. It's so soft and firm at the same time. I lay my head back on the cushion. I close my eyes in bliss. I hear footsteps echo.

I sit up and turn to see Seven walking towards the sofa. "Hey, your out. You feeling better?" I nod at his question. "Good. Your clothes are in the washer now, they should be try in the morning." He tells me.

I give him a small smile, "Thank you." He smiles back. He walks over and sits next to me. "What's going on? You looked upset when I saw you outside the door." He asked me concerned.

I lay my head on his shoulder, my hair soaking his sleeve. "I'm just tired. They won't stop fighting. I just hate myself and I don't know why. I just want it to go away." I say, my voice starting to crack. My tears start falling again.

Seven pats my head gently, petting me. I nuzzle into him more, feeling sparks light up in my chest from his affection. "It's all gonna be okay. This will all be over soon." He assures me. I can't see his face, but I can feel his warm smile. He kisses my forehead. "Come on." He stands up holding my hand. I stand up with him in response. "Let's get you dressed." He walks to his room, and I follow behind him.

☆☆☆

I let his long sleeve sweater drip over me. I hug it myself feeling warm and safe. I slip on the sweatpants he gave me too. I use my hair tie to help make them fit. Once I'm done changing. I walk out of his room to show him.