Standing Up for Fox

A short one shot with my OC!

Fox had invited the guys to her house to hang out. In the middle of there hangout, someone knocks on the door. Fox opens it to her brother, Cat.

"What are you doing here?" She asks him. But he just budged pass her. "Hey! You can't just walk in here!" She grabs his sleeve. He turns to look sg her, pulling his arm away. "What are you doing here Cat?" She repeats herself. "I need your help!" He says frantically. "With what?" She asks sighing, as this isn't the first time he has asked for money.

"I need some money for rent this month." He says. Fox sighs, "Again? I gave you money last week!" The guys can hear the dispute in the other room. "I know! I just need some more!" He begs her. "You still don't have a job?" She asks annoyed. "I'm looking right now for one!" He tells her. "You always say that! And you still ask me for money! At this rate you might just move in with me!" She argues.

"No I won't!" He tries to convince. "Well it seems like it! You know what? I'm tired of this. Get out!" She yells at him. In a fit of anger, Cat pushes her to the floor. Hearing the loud thud the guys rush over. Cat as already left, slamming the door behind him.

Zen helps lift her up, "You okay?" He asks. Fox nods at him, "Yeah." She says. They all notice tears in her eyes. Yoosung hugs her tight, "Aw, it's okay Fox. Were here for you!" He assures her, trying to cheer her up.

She starts crying silently, Yoosung runs her back gently. Zen joins in and hugs her too. "Luciel." Jumin asks. Seven turns to look at him. "Find him." He says. "You got!" Seven states.