Chapter 35

Ariana's POV

(A/N ARIANA AND KELLY'S OUTFITS ARE ATTACHED)

Saturday afternoon.

I was helping kelly get ready for her date with Ashton, I did her makeup for her and picked out a plain black playsuit and some black heels.

I waved her hair and smiled at her when I had finished her outfit and her makeup.

"You look stunning and I think your ready" I smiled and helped her off the chair so she could look at her reflection.

"I look amazing! Thank you!" She squealed and hugged me tightly.

I took her downstairs and and my mum smiled at her.

"You look beautiful!" She admired her makeup and her hair and smiled at her.

"Hopefully your going to be my future daughter in law" she smiled and hugged her.

Ash strolled into the kitchen and bit his lip when he saw Kelly.

He kissed her lips and wrapped his arms around her waist and they kissed again.

"Let's go then" he smiled and their fingers intertwined and they left the house after saying goodbye to all of us.

"So mum" of course she's still ignoring me. The meal me and Ash have arranged is tomorrow and here! He invited all 3 of the boys and I invited Kelly which is probably more for Ash than me.

"Mum, you won't be ignoring me for much longer" I smirked and ran upstairs and grabbed my phone.

I dialled Marks number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello, Ariana" he spoke softly.

"Hey, are you still coming to our house tomorrow?" I asked quickly.

"Yes Ari, I haven't forgotten" I smiled and kicked my feet around.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then" he hung up and I squealed with happiness, I can't wait to see my mum finally happy because she really deserves this.

Everyone already knew about this except mum and she will remain clueless until the meal.

From:Matt

Meet me at the park? X

To:Matt

Whatever.

I pulled on some denim shorts and a floral crop top without sleeves, I pulled a white cardigan over it and slipped my feet into my white pumps.

My hair and makeup was already done thankfully.

I picked up my phone and grabbed my keys and walked out of the house in the direction of the park.

The warm Australian air warmed my skin up quickly and I smiled at how relaxing it was.

I finally reached the park and saw Matt sitting on one of the benches, I walked over to him and sat down beside him.

"We need to talk.." He mumbled.

"Talk then" I urged.

"Last night, when we almost kissed.. Did you feel anything?" I ALMOST KISSED MATT LASTNIGHT?! EWWWWW.

"No, why would I feel anything. I was drunk and you bully me" I groaned.

"Oh right, I guess that's why you went off with that Michael" he muttered.

"What do you mean I went off with Michael?" I asked.

"He took you home" he mumbled.

"Oh right" I muttered.