Chapter 48

Arianas POV

I unlocked the front door with my house key and Kelly followed me inside and she ran straight to the kitchen and raided the cupboards. 

I laughed and walked upstairs and kicked off my shoes and dropped my school bag on my bedroom floor and closed my door before walking downstairs. 

"Where is Ashton?" I shrugged and opened the fridge door.

I grabbed a bottle of water and closed the fridge door, I leant against it and took a sip of my water. 

"do you want some food?"I asked.

"Nah, Im good. Can we have pizza later though?" I nodded and laughed at her.

"Lifes a tangled web, of cell phone calls and hashtag I dont knows" I heard echoing from the basement. 

"Guessing theyre practising" I nodded and smiled. 

I love disconnected, its personally one of my favourite songs by my brothers band, I really hope they get noticed by a record label or something they deserve to produce music worldwide, theyre so talented.

"I have to go shopping for my mum, do you want to come with me?" I asked and headed to the stairs. 

"Sure" She replied, I rushed upstairs and pulled on my black heeled boots and tied the laces on them, I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and ran back downstairs and grabbed my keys.

"Ash!, Im going to the shop!" I shouted since it sounded like they were taking a break. 

"Okay!" I heard and closed the front door.

"What do you think Matt wanted to talk to you about?" I shrugged and bit my lip. 

"Surely its something bad because hes always such a dick towards me" I replied after a couple of seconds.

"Maybe, he wants to change his ways" we both burst into laughter at Kellys statement. 

"I honestly doubt that, have you met him?!" she held her stomach and began to laugh harder, we both knew a lot about Matt and how bad he treats everyone.

*

We walked around the isles of the store and picked up things from the shelves occasionally, Kelly ticked things off as we put them into the basket.

"Bread" 

"Bread." She repeated and ticked it off as I placed the loaf of bread into the basket.

"Milk"

"Milk." She repeated again.

I noticed the popular girls from our school all surrounding the makeup section picking up things and discussing them, I turned quickly and walked down a random isle. 

I turned around to see that Kelly wasnt following me so ofcourse I had to turn back and risk being spotted. 

I grabbed her wrist before they saw us and we quickly walked down one of the freezer isles, she groaned and slapped my arm when she noticed the sudden temperature change.

I laughed and picked up some toothpaste and random items like that.