Chapter 9

Ashton's POV

"I can hear someone downstairs baby, it sounds like a boy" Kelly sighed.

"I'll go check on Ariana" I smiled and went downstairs and knocked on my sisters room to see her and Michael playing on her Xbox.

"Oh hey Michael" I waved.

"Hey Ash" he replied and kept his focus on the TV screen.

"Go back to fucking my best friend" Ariana spat and I could see the disgust in her face.

I closed the door and went back upstairs quickly, "Another round?" She asked seductively and bit her lip.

"We will have to be quiet then baby girl" I winked and got back onto my bed beside her and began leaving soft kisses down her jawline and sucked on her sweet spot.

Michaels POV

The headboard was hitting the wall again and I noticed Ariana had screwed up her face.

I laughed and shook my head and kept glancing at her, she is really pretty.

"I win!" She cheered.

I gasped and look back and forth from the TV screen to her.

"What?! How did you win?!" I cried.

"You should have payed attention" she laughed and hugged me tightly.

"You should stop being so pretty and distracting" I slumped in my chair and pretended to sulk.

"You really think I'm pretty?" She looked like I was crazy for telling her the truth.

"Well of course you are, everyone thinks you are!" I smiled at her and she looked like she had never heard those words before.

"Nobody thinks I'm pretty" she laughed awkwardly and looked at the ground.

"Everyone thinks your pretty Ariana, because you are" I kneeled in front of her and spoke softly.

Our lips connected and moved together slowly but passionately, her fingers ran through my blonde hair and my hands found their way around her waist.

"I have wanted to do that for so long" I mumbled against her soft, pink lips.

"Me too" she began to blush and looked adorable obviously.

"Your such a great best friend" she sighed happily and wrapped her arms around me.

Did she just friend zone me?.