Chapter 5

Ariana's POV

(A/N: ARIANAS OUTFIT IS ATTACHED)

"Ariana, ive brought the hair dye you wanted!" My mum shouted from downstairs, I gasped and ran out of my bedroom and grabbed the small box containing red hair dye.

"Your really letting me dye my hair?!" I gasped.

She smiled and nodded at me.

I hugged her and ran back upstairs, somehow dodging Ashton and locked the bathroom door.

I rinsed my hair and put the hair dye on, I put on some music from my phone to pass time and I kept sighing because it became boring.

*

I washed the hair dye out of my hair and wrapped it up in a towel and rushed back to my bedroom.

I only realised I was in my bra when I sat down in my bedroom, oops.. I dried my hair quickly and gasped at the pretty red colour it had created in my hair.

I put on a white crop top, a peach coloured skirt and added a denim waistcoat.

I scanned my shoes and picked out a pair of black heels and slipped them onto my feet and fastened them.

I did my makeup quickly and finished with pink lip gloss and slipped my charm bracelet onto my wrist.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs, I must have been a while because Lauren and Harry weren't here.

"Your hair looks so nice sweetie" My mum rushed over to me and admired my red hair.

"I really like it, thanks mum" I smiled and hugged her.

"Nobody!" Ashton shouted, I heard some quieter voices and I looked at my mum in confusion.

I stumbled towards the living room and someone was standing behind the closed door because I pushed it open and it hit someone and made me walk into it as well.

"Go away!" Ashton hissed, "why?!" I giggled. "Who's that?" A voice asked, "a stranger" Ashton shouted. I stopped shoving the door and instead hit it with my fist hoping it hurt him.

"Go away!" He shouted and I managed to open the door a little more, "mum why is Ashton blocking the door?" I shouted. "His friends are in there" she chuckled.

"Oh" I replied, "wait Ashton has friends?" I heard laughter coming from the other side of the door and Ashton came outside of the door to me.

"Please leave for a bit!" He hissed, "that's rude" I giggled.

"Your hair is red" he pointed out.

"Well done Ashton" I clapped sarcastically.

"Go out for a bit!" He cried.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and picked up my keys and walked out of the house.

I headed towards Costa coffee and smiled as the Australian breeze hit my face.

I closed my eyes for a split second and ended up bumping into someone straight away, I swear the street was clear a second ago?.

"I'm sorry" the voice was low and we helped each other up from the ground, he had blonde hair and pretty blue eyes and a lip ring.

"I'm sorry too, it was my fault I should have paid attention" I laughed and tried not to focus on his soft looking lips.

"I'll see you around, redhead" he smirked and referred to my new hair colour, I smiled and waved and headed to Costa.

I ordered a ice lemonade and paid the lady.

To:Kelly

Come over?

From:Kelly

Im just leaving the corner shop so I'll be there soon x

To:Kelly

I'm at Costa so I'll come to you x

I threw away my trash and left the shop, I walked slowly towards the corner shop and saw my blonde friend leaving the store.

She ran towards me and hugged me "hey Ari!" She squealed and grabbed a few strands of my hair and admired them.