Chapter 56

Ariana's POV

A few hours later.

(A/N ARIANA AND KELLYS OUTFITS ARE ATTACHED)

I decided to get dressed since Kelly was coming over, I headed to the bathroom and got into the shower.

I washed my hair and washed my body quickly and shaved wherever I needed to.

I got out and wrapped myself up in a towel and I rushed back to my bedroom, I dried my hair and heated up the straighteners.

I applied some heat proof spray to my hair so I didn't ruin it, I pulled the straightening iron down each section of hair slowly until it was all properly straightened.

I put on some underwear and I stood in front of my closet and decided what I wanted to wear for the day, I pulled out a pink skirt, a white lace top and a light blue denim jacket.

I put them on quickly and I made sure it looked okay, when I was satisfied I put on my white heeled boots.

I put on some light makeup and I then tied my hair up into a ponytail and pulled some strands of it down so it looked messier.

I sprayed perfume and I left my bedroom and bumped straight into my brother.

"Where are you going?" He smirked.

"Nowhere" I replied and moved past him and I continued to walk downstairs, I sat on the couch and watched some TV.

I wasn't paying attention, I was just thinking about last night.

Was that even supposed to happen?

He kissed me and he has a girlfriend.. I hope it was a mistake I don't want to be the reason they break up.

From:Ash

If Kelly comes send her up to my room.

To:Ash

Whatever.

I switched my phone off and I ignored the phone calls and texts from Cal, Luke and Michael.

The doorbell rang moments later, I forced myself up from the sofa and I unlocked the front door and let Kelly inside.

She wore a green long sleeved blouse with some white shorts and a pair of black wedges, her hair was also in a ponytail but she looked prettier than me.. Obviously, she always does.

"He's upstairs, waiting for you" she nodded and began to walk up the stairs.

I sighed and grabbed my keys.

"Ash, I'm going out!" I shouted and closed the door behind me.

Michaels POV

My phone vibrated on my bedside table and it was getting really irritating, I groaned and picked it up.

Incoming Call:Calum.

I groaned and clicked accept and held the phone to my ear.

"What?" I asked in a groggy voice.

"Are you coming to Ash's today? Y'know for band practice?" He asked in a cheerful tone.

"Yeah, I'm still in bed though so can you make this quick" I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Get up! Be at Ash's for 1pm!" He ended the call and I rolled my eyes and set my phone back down on my bedside table.

My head fell back into my pillow and I fell asleep quickly.

My phone buzzed again and I groaned and unlocked my phone.

From:Ash

Is Ari at yours?

To:Ash

No, mate. Is band practice still on?

From:Ash

Yeah, parents aren't home so we can be louder

To:Ash

Okay. I'll get ready now.

Kellys POV

"Ash, please talk to me baby" I placed my hand on his shoulder, he quickly shoved it off and continued to stare at his hands.

"You know what I'm like when I'm drunk" I added, he sighed and looked up at me. Pain was evident in his eyes and it stung my heart seeing him this way, if I could change last night I would.

"I'm so sorry, I understand if you want to break up" I mumbled.

"No, I don't want that at all, I'm just upset" he replied.

"How can I make it up to you?" I asked

"I think you know how" he smirked, he moved closer and pressed his lips to mine hungrily.