Chapter 8

Ariana's POV

I would be lying if I said I didn't have any more feelings for Michael, I don't want to be just friends with him. I want to be more than that, honestly I don't care if that sounds selfish I just really like him.

"I should probably get back" I sighed when I looked at the clock that stated '5:45pm'.

"Its barely even late! Are you sure?" Calum asked.

I nodded my head and got up from the couch.

"I'll walk you back if you want?" He offered.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Bye guys" I hugged Michael and Luke and smiled at them both, "thank you for keeping me company".

They both smiled in response and waved me off from the front door.

Me and Calum began the short journey back to my house and I sighed as we got closer to my house because I knew that Kelly would still be there and I knew she would still be with Ashton.

I hoped my mum, Lauren and Harry were back home so I would have someone there with me when I got home.

Ashton knows I hate the video games he plays so I never go into his game room when he's on his PlayStation or his Xbox because he bores me.

I hugged Calum goodbye and watched him walk back in the direction of Michaels house.

I sighed and unlocked the front door and closed it behind me, I looked around downstairs and there was no sign of my mum or my siblings.

I jogged upstairs quickly and looked in their rooms and saw no sign of them, I sighed and ran up to the third floor and went along the hallway to Ashton's room.

I knocked hesitantly and went inside and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my best friend and my brother.

I shrieked and slammed the door shut and ran downstairs and went into my bedroom, I put a chair under the door handle and dived onto my bed and buried my head into the pillows.

My brother was having sex with my best friend.. I'm really disturbed right now.

"Ariana open the door!" I heard Ashton groan.

"No, go back to fucking my best friend!" I shouted.

"Don't swear!" He shouted back and hit his fist onto my bedroom door.

"You expect me to be cool with this?!" I screamed and stared at the door.

"Let me in and we can talk!" He shouted.

"No! Just leave me alone!" I screamed and threw my shoe at the door and all sound from the hallway disappeared and I sighed in relief and fell flat against the bed.

Kellys POV

I stayed in Ashton's bed whilst he went down to check on his sister, I enjoyed watching him putting his boxers on. His bulge still very obvious but I dont think he was bothered.

I put the covers over my body and smiled as Ashton re entered the room.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

"She won't listen to me" he sighed and got back into bed.

Moments later we began making out again and his hands moved slowly down to my bum. He squeezed my butt cheek and his kisses got more passionate.

I pulled his boxers off and smiled as his member slapped his stomach.

Ariana's POV

I heard the headboard slamming into the wall upstairs and it honestly made me feel sick knowing my best friend was having sex with my brother.

I unlocked my iPhone and dialled Luke's number.

It rang a few times.

"Luke!" I gasped.

"Hello, this is Luke Hemmings' answer phone-" I cut it off and groaned.

I tried Calums number and the same thing happened, I sighed and tried Michaels number.

"Ari?" He asked.

"Michael!" I gasped and smiled to myself.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'm sort of scarred for life" I closed my eyes tightly when I reminded myself of the memory.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"I don't know if I can tell you but my brother is having sex with my friend" I laughed awkwardly.

"Ew gross!" I heard him gagging.

"Atleast you didn't walk in on them"

He gagged again and I heard 'DADDY' being screamed.

"Michael!" I whined.

"I'm disturbed" I laughed

"I dont know where my family is either!" I cried.

"Hush, baby don't worry about it" he soothed.

MICHAEL CLIFFORD CALLED ME BABY, MY CRUSH CALLED ME BABY!.

"Michael!" I hissed.

"Do you want me to come over?" He asked softly.

"No, its okay, I don't want you to get disturbed" I giggled

"I've heard worse, let me in" he chuckled.

"Okay, bye" I hung up and dropped my phone onto my bed.

I ran downstairs and opened the front door letting my blonde haired friend inside, he lifted me up in his arms and he kissed the top of my head.

"I feel sorry for you" he laughed once we got back to my bedroom.

"It was worse before" I cringed at the memory from earlier.

"Your really pretty Ariana" he smiled, I blushed like crazy and smiled at him.