Chapter 34

(A/N: ARIANA AND KELLYS OUTFITS ARE ATTACHED)

Arianas POV

I stood in front of my closet and rummaged through the clothes that filled my closet.

I put on some fresh underwear and slipped on my high waisted denim shorts and I found a black long sleeved shirt which had holes in around my shoulders and it hugged my body.

I put some ankle socks on and slipped my feet into my black heeled boots and tied the laces, I sat back down at my dressing table and straightened my hair quickly.

*

I quickly put on some concealer and foundation and blusher and made sure they were all blended into my skin properly, I put on some eyeliner and mascara and some light lipstick.

I stood up and checked over my appearance, I smiled in approvement. I sprayed some perfume over me and added my necklace that had a large white cross on it.

I put my phone into my pocket and stood outside the bathroom waiting for Kelly to exit.

"Are you nearly done?" I shouted through the door.

"Yeah, I'm done now!" She smirked as she left the bathroom and dropped her bag off in my bedroom, she closed the door and we both walked downstairs.

"Luke hemmings, you look stunning" I giggled as he turned around and looked confused.

"Shut up" he laughed and he hugged me afterwards because I started pouting.

"Your still tiny even with heels" he smirked causing me to slap his chest and he giggled at me.

I groaned and walked over to Ashton and Calum, Luke still followed me though which I thought was quite funny to be honest.

"Are you picking up any girls at the party, Cal?" I smirked.

"I don't know, if i see anyone I like" he laughed and put his arm over my shoulder.

I scanned the room to see no sight of Michael, I gulped and felt my heart pound at the thought of him.

"Um, me and Kelly are going to head off now so see you there!" I smiled and grabbed kellys wrist and my keys and we left the house quickly.

"Why did you drag me out in such a rush?" She asked.

"I'm not over Michael and I needed to get away before I saw him" I sighed as we walked down the street.

*

I heard the music blasting from the end of the street and I knew that we were close to the house, we approached quickly and entered the large house.

I could smell alcohol and sweat already and it was only 10pm, I followed Kelly into the kitchen and there was a few couples making out but they either went into another room or went outside.

"Your still in love with Michael then?" I nodded slowly and bit my lip.

"Does he love you?" I shook my head and stared at the ground.

"Let's find you another guy!" She laughed and dragged me into the other room where everyone was dancing.

I had a drink of whatever I had filled my cup up with. Ew definitely alcohol.. It burnt the back of my throat but it soon wore off.

I got pulled onto the dance floor and I started to copy kellys movements, I'm not drunk though so I know what I'm doing unlike other idiots at this damn party.

Someone gripped my hips and I grinded into their crotch, I wasn't sure who it was but at this moment in time I didn't care, I wanted to forget about Michael.

I turned around and the person looked familiar but I couldn't make him out properly because of the lighting, he started to lean in and for some reason so did I.

I felt my arm being gripped and I was being tugged away from the boy, I saw Michael standing in front of me and I felt my heart race.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He hissed.

"Having fun" I shrugged.

"You almost kissed a complete stranger!" He hissed again.

"Shut up Michael, you sound like Ashton" I mumbled

"Can we be friends, I hate not talking to you" I nodded and hugged him.

"I love you Michael" I whispered and leant in to kiss his soft lips, but for some reason he moved away and pushed me away from him.

"We were a mistake! I don't know why I was so drawn to you but we were bestfriends! Best friends aren't supposed to kiss and date! We were a mistake Ariana, we can't go through it again" I bit my lip and nodded my head.