0:08

Oscar, Brian, and Stormi were getting ready to go to the aquarium and Brian waited for his plan to come into action.

"So we just wait it out and see how the date went or.." Jc commented.

"I knew there was something" Brian sighed.

"What if you go with them but act as a chauffeur? Then if you three go out to eat you can disguise or hide yourself" Danny shrugged.

"For a 16 year old you're smart" Crawford joked.

☀️

(Don't really know how to write about a aquarium so time skip but more fluff😂)

Stormi and Oscar were talking to each other making the other laugh while waiting on their food in Boccaccio (I looked up la restaurants on tiktok😅)

David and Brian were two tables away from them watching everything. The pair made it seem like they went to a store across the street but they were actually watching their friends.

"Hey Mr, do you think you can play like a love song?" David questioned making Brian confused.

"Yeah any specific song in mind?" The waiter asked and David shook his head no.

"Hopefully this works" David sighed.

𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚋𝚢 𝙹. 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚝. 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

"Wish we could hear them" Brian groaned putting his head on the table.

"Oscar are you sure you're okay?" Stormi asked before drinking her strawberry lemonade noticing he been quiet for a couple minutes.

"Yeah bab- forget what I just said I'm so sorry!" Oscar exclaimed blushing.

"Oscar blushing" David smirked and Brian pulled out his phone recording.

"It's ok it was a mistake- Stormi got cut off by Oscar.

"I don't know why or how it slipped out, I guess I was just thinking of something else-

Stormi shook her head before kissing Oscar to make him stop talking.

Brian: Holy- I don't know what made her do that but I'm glad I got it on camera!
David: Your plan worked!

Oscar wrapped his arm around Stormi's neck before pulling away slowly.

"Did you do that to make me shut up" Oscar chuckled and Stormi nodded giggling.

"You're making me want to kiss you again" Oscar chuckled.