Sneak Peak of Animalistic

Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving (if you guys celebrate it). I wanted to give the announcment that Animalistic is in the works, and I am about 4 chapters in right now. I do apologize for taking so long with the sequal but school and work really got to me. However, I am back and ready to write! I am shooting for the first batch of chapters to be posted in about 2 weeks. As long as everything runs smoothly. But for having you guys wait so long I did want to give you guys a snippet of the first chapter.
                                                                                                                         Chapter One
                                                                                                                                 Milo
                                                                                                                Three months ago: July 27th
“Milo?” I heard Allonia calling for me. I turn to see her running towards me.
“Have you found Ancel?” I asked her. I grabbed both of her shoulders to steady her. Her eyes looked wild. Even though her hair was pulled back with braids some of her curls were escaping. Without hesitation, she pulls me closer by my neck connecting our lips.
     The kiss was amazing, the way her lips moved in perfect sync with mine it made me crave this more. I love everything about this woman. I can never get enough of her. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her small frame closer to mine. She pulled away staring deeply into my eyes as if she was trying to memorize them. God, why did she have to look at me this way?  
     “I love you, Milo.” She told me breathlessly before kissing me again. My grip on her loosened. I saw her eyes begin to well with tears and before I knew it, she escaped my hold and ran towards the camp. No!
     “Allonia no!!!” I called after her. I began to run after her but hands grabbing me stopped me.
     “Hold him back!” I heard someone’s voice yell but my focus was on Allonia’s silhouette running away from me. Hot tears escaped my eyes. This is a suicide, she can’t do this.
     “Allonia!” I kept crying out her name. Please come back to me. “Allonia!!” I could feel myself breaking with every moment passing.
     Officers shortly began to retreat as the gates closed.  Whoever was holding me back let me go and my legs went weak. I dropped down to my knees not letting my eyes leave from the gate. It felt like an eternity had passed before Raphael finally spoke.
     “Come on we have to get the kids back,” he told me as he tried to pull me up. “We will get her back. “It’s no use in breaking down. You got her back once you will again. These kids need us.”
     I quietly got up and began to walk away from the scene in front of us. As we walked away we heard the gates open once again. Without a second thought, I ran towards the gates. When I got there I wasn’t met with Allonia, but a boy I recognized as her little brother, Ancel. He looked terrified.
    “Hey, I’m a friend of Allonia’s.” I smiled down at him. He looked malnourished, and his eyes were sunken in much more than the other kids. Without a second thought, he hugs me, holding me for dear life, and begins to sob uncontrollably.
     “They took her. She traded herself for me.” His voice cracked.
     “We will get her back I promise you.”

    I hope you guys enjoyed the little snippet of the first chapter. I wish you guys a great holiday season and weekend. Everyone stay safe as well. See you soon!