🥀| Pain Again

Dedicated to khalll_

"Nowadays girls and mirrors".....

Shenelle heard a familiar voice from the door. An averagely plump woman in a beautiful Ankara dress with an expensive bag and white Gucci canvas stood watching Shenelle silently with her arms crossed.

"Auntiee Naanaaaa!!!",Shenelle Screamed with a boistrous noise loud enough to wake the dead. She leaped like a starving puppy yearning for a warm hug.

"Babygirl", the lady called out.
"I missed you die oo Auntie", Shenelle nagged, further tightening her grip.
"Oh fiorr (Get out), if you really did you should have come around or at least called. The way you dawgged me is it nice??, the lady replied.

"Oh charliee, My one and only Auntie baako p3,(number one), Auntie with swag, Ma sheri koko, the London babe, the Tokyo babe, the Dubai babe,the everywhere babe, the only sweet sixteen Auntie,The only sugar in my Koko, the bright Shining star in my sky.
Shenelle tried to put some icing on the cake

Now blushing hard, her Auntie retorted,"Eiee you this girl, you won't kill me erh, Your vibes has come ampa(Truly)."

"Ah Shenelle I hope all is well, because I just saw The house help gush out of here crying, she refused to say a word to me, why? ,what happened?What did you do?

This question threw Shenelle off balance. She never expected this question from her Auntie. Auntie Naana has always been that sensitive woman who seemed to have magically picked up signals.
"Errm,Auntie nevermind...it's nothing to worry about,"Shenelle stammered.

Shenelle!!!...you know you are not good at hiding things ,I can seee it in your face
I'm going to ask you for the last time.
"What exactly happened?"

Now things became heated and Shenelle could see that her jovial Auntie's face had changed. Auntie Naana was a very friendly and fun loving Auntie.But she had this other side that was a "no- go" area. Shenelle had experienced that side once and she knew she didn't want to spoil the mode and relive that moment.

She gave a loud sigh and finally spewed it out, "We had a small misunderstanding and I don't want to talk about it, Auntie please."

"Fine, but trust me, we will still get back to this later, even if it is on your wedding day,"Auntie Naana retorted with a tint of sarcasm.
"Haha Eiee Auntie, yooo mati "
(okay I've heard), Shenelle said sarcastically.

"On a more serious note, I'm sure you are wondering why I'm here on a Monday afternoon instead of being at work.

Errrm Ohemaa(Princess), Don't take this the wrong way or anything but..."

Shenelle was now listening with rapt attention. Although she wondered why Auntie Naana was here at this time, she just shrugged it off.

"Errm so something came up and your mom's Flight was delayed. So I'll be the one to take you to Korle-Bu Hospital.

Now the atmosphere had become very moody with Shenelle still processing this.

"She's always never around. Today is work, tomorrow is blaablaablaa . . Just when I feel I'm okay then poof... it's all gone. Daddy would never do this to me, he always made time no matter what. Anyway I'm used to it now so no worries."
Shenelle lamented the words out amidst tears rushing down her checks.

Her mom was a very sore topic.
She didn't want to even think about it.

"Ohemaa it's okay, your mommy loves you more than you can ever think."
Now moving closer Auntie Naana gave her a warm and assuring hug.

They lay in that comfortable position cuddling themselves and soaking into their individual thoughts.

Two new characters revealed❤️
Auntie NaanaShenelle's Mom
Stick and stay to know more about them.
Who knows they might be your favs🙈

Happy new Month

★Read ★ Share ★ Vote ★Comment