🌥 | Forever You

8:15 am

I was elated as my eyes parted open and adjusted to the brightness of the morning.

I moved closer to the large glass window and arranged the curtains for an amazing view.

The sun was equally waking up and it shed its radiant light over the whole room.

Standing still, I knew it was a done deal. Exactly the fact that the headache I felt was the footprint of what transpired.
Not that I regret anything.
Just gotta treat the headache.

I walked over, refreshed up and moved to the kitchen to grab a few painkillers.

What beheld me surprised me.
Breakfast beautifully made!
A decor that I reserve for pros only. There was a wide variety of food to choose from.

Scrambled eggs, bacon's, sausages, fried plantains, fruit salad, freshly baked banana bread and of course my personal favourite, Kenyan black tea from Masala, caramel flavoured.....Waffles,syrup...
Just name it

Without thinking twice, I dashed to have a bite.

As I uncovered the Tray, wondering who could have set this up, I found this

Hey Mrs. Andani,
Couldn't think of a better way for you to replenish.
I wish I could stare at you waking up. Would have made my day though!
Just had an Emergency at Work, i got to sort. I'm sorry boo. I proooomise to make this up...dw
And about yesterday.......
Let's just keep last things for last things....right? .....*wink*
Enjoy your breakfast.
Love you♥︎.

~Timtooni

Seeing this totally made my day and it had me smiling like a goat.
"Mrs Andani?"..... Really?

I grabbed my phone wanting to chill with my food.

And then, I ended up texting him

Khing_Walker 👑

Mrs Andani says Thank you. Breakfast well enjoyed!

                    💪LeJINDary_Andani S

💪LeJINDary_Andani
S

hesh! Food on food! Looking tasty, I so wanna have a bite 😏

Khing_ Walker 👑
Herh! I'll slap you bia 😂
On a more serious note, Thank you. I love you so much.

💪 LeJINDary_Andani
Me more. Don't mention, just appreciating a perfect night.
Btw, looking good babe.
How you doing?

Khing_Walker👑
Just woke up with a slight headache. Alright now.

💪 LeJINDary_Andani
You sure? I could set you up with my doctor. You wouldn't have to worry about queues,or anything I'll have her come over.
I just don't want you hurting, okay?
I love you.

Khing_Walker 👑
Tee, really, I'm okay! Besides your magical breakfast did more of the MAGIC. 😂
Tee, was thinking, could we meet up tomorrow? I have something for you.

💪LeJINDary_Andani
Since we're all in this Surprise game....can't wait to see what you have for Zazzy

Khing_Walker 👑
See you soon then.
💃 💃 💃