🌱| Revelations

Shenelle POV

Running which became my new reflex action brought me to the doorstep of the house.

I remember I'd been crying and so to avoid further questions from Teeya and deadly looks from Mma Memuna I stopped at the entrance, cleaned my face and of course rehearsed my cheerful "Aninwula". Fully convinced, with all the necessary adjustments made I stepped in.

Although my gaze was blurry and my mind disrupted, I still knew it was her.

She sat in the forecourt with a tear stained face, looks like she was being consoled by Mma.

As soon as she saw me, she stood up and run towards me. On impulse, she hugged me so tightly, like she'd never let me go ever again She cupped my face in-between her palms, placing a gentle perk on my forehead .

I didn't return it back, I just stood motionless.

It was like seeing her, opened that wound again. She is the reason for all this pain.

Why is she here? I thought I was done with her.

At this point, I was on the verge of turning and running back out of the house. But judging from Mma Memuna's deadly look, I could tell she knew what I was thinking and so I wouldn't even dare.

"Sheshe, Cupcake, I'm so sorry I ghosted out on you. I thought I lost you, I'm so sorry for everything dear, "my mom said apologetically, not that it made any difference to me, I just stared back at her blankly.

"Nasara Kamiyana", Mma Memuna called out to my mom and I authoritatively. My mom responded to the statement by pulling me towards Mma Memuna. I figured out she still remembered the language. Honestly, I didn't like the atmosphere, I just wish I could go and cuddle myself peacefully in my room alone.

I mean everything with Timtooni and now this.

We sat down on the Mat, and Mma Memuna still in that position threw me eyes that read I should behave.

"A ma Malila binshegu ni o yeli a ( Your mom has some explanations to give )," she begun clearing the weird ambiance. Although I didn't understand what Mma Memuna just said I realized that it caught my mom off guard.

"Shenelle", My mom begun. She never calls me fully by my and so I became alarmed but as you know, I acted nonchalant.

Yolanda Walter POV

Yolanda Walter POV

Mma wants me to tell her the entire truth.

I don't know if the time is right. But for how long would I keep hiding behind the curtain of "right timing".Believe me when I say I have no idea how she'll react, will she love me? Will she hate me? I don't know. I'm doing this!

"Shenelle", I hear myself say almost in a whisper. She stares blankly at me, with a face I can't read.

My heart is pounding, but she needs to know. Willi please stand by me, I know you are here....