Chapter 15

Jungkook's POV

I know... I know what I'm exactly feeling for him. Everytime we talk to each other, i felt like I don't want him to go because I know that Taehyung is always beside him.

Staring at him while he's unaware became my new habit. It's creepy, I thought so. Hoseok and Namjoon are well aware, unlike Seokjin who's oblivious about my attraction for him.

I admit that I fell in love with him each time we're practicing together. And my feelings for him keeps getting stronger,  but i will not admit that to him.

It's obvious that he has a crush on me, but I will not use that to get him. Everytime we're together I've got to know him more. His innocence made me wanted to go back when I was a child. Pure, innocent, and untainted. The opposite of who I am today, but maybe it's true that opposite do attracts like magnet and batteries. The positive attracts negative. Just like bad needs good to be good

Argh! Nonsense. Is this what love's brings to people? Became hopeless romantic and damn literature writer. Fuck! Why did I decided to became close to him like before, when I thought that he's just so funny and dumb. But of course, I'm the dumber.

"Hobi hyung~" I heard Seokjin said with a pout. "I'm so nervous. It's my first time to sing in front of many audience."

"Don't mind them, Jinnie. I'm sure they will love your voice, just like how they admire your handsome face." Hoseok giggle.

"Yah! My face is a different story." He replied shyly. "I don't want to look stupid, and become a laughing stuff of my schoolmates."

"Hey, cheer up baby hamster. You're great, and we believe in you." Namjoon hyung said patting Seokjin's head.

"Don't tell me you're doubting the techniques and advices that I'd gave to you. And also the practices that we spent together." I said pouting to make me look like sad.

"Oh no, Kookie. I believe and remember what you taught me, but it's me who don't believe in myself." I look at him in the eye.

"Jin, I believe in you. So please don't disappoint me. Show to everyone what you've got, just sing like you're singing in the bathroom carelessly." I smirk, but he glares at me with a red cheeks.

"H-how...."

"Hmn, secret."

Seokjin's POV

This is it!

This is really is it!

"Ladies and gentlemen. I proudly present to all of you the one of the most talented, smartest, and handsome student in my class. Mr. Kim Seokjin." My teacher announced followed by the audiences clap and wolfwistle.

I stand on the middle of the stage, and look at the crowd. I saw my friends and hyungs cheering for me, then there's Jungkook smiling at me.

I smile back at him, and everyone turns to see who's I smiling at. They all made a shock reaction when they saw Jungkook.

What made everyone gasp, especially me is when Jungkook smile and sent me a flying kiss and a wink

What made everyone gasp, especially me is when Jungkook smile and sent me a flying kiss and a wink. Like wtfh?

The whole band starts the beats with me, and i strumming my guitar then switch on a different mode that no one knows.

Author's POV

Everyone during Jin's performance are all hyping up like in a real music jam. Seokjin's close friends; Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung and especially Jungkook never thought that Jin's performance will be like that. It's not the song that Jungkook practiced with him.

Seokjin was like a pro and confident during the performance. He even made all the girls scream and fangirling over him.

"My God! Jinnieeeeeeee! You're so hot up on the stage." Hoseok said fanboying.

Seokjin bow his head and became so shy once again. "Wow! I think I'll marry you today, Jin." Jimin excitedly said.

Jungkook knitted his brows with what Jimin said, and glare at Jimin. But his attention went on Seokjin that in Taehyung arms right now.

"Woah, Jinnie will you marry me?" Taehyung teased Seokjin who's laughing right now.

" Hey, you brat! Do you want his mother to kill me?" Hoseok playfully glare at Taehyung. "Teenagers these days are so-"

" Don't judge Taehyung. It's not everyday that we'll see this side of Jinnie." Namjoon smirk.

Jungkook just roll his eyes and walk away angrily, not hearing Seokjin's voice calling out for him. He open the car door and get his cigarettes. He light it up, and smoke to decrease his anger while leaning on his car.

On the other hand, Seokjin excused himself to others and run after Jungkook. Seokjin frown and walk to Jungkook.

"That's bad for your health." Seokjin said.

"What do you care?" Jungkook replied really pissed.

"I'm just worried."

"Oh really? As if you really do. Just go back there with your Alien." Jungkook hissed.

" Are you mad at me?"

" Why would I?"

" Because you looks like it."

" Stop imagining things, Seokjin. I'm not an idiot to get affected by you." Jungkook said harshly.

" It's not what I mea_"

" Let me clear things to you, Seokjin. You're nothing but a servant to me. So don't get your hopes high."

A tear slipped from Seokjin's eyes. He hung his head low, and nod several times as if his saying to Jungkook that he understands. "I-i'm sorry, s-sir. I-i understand." Then he just run away from Jungkook, and leave the school event crying.

'Jeon Jungkook, what have you done? You brainless bastard.' Jungkook said to himself and drove home without saying goodbye to others.

TBC....
Sorry for not updating this book for so long... Happy new year and be safe😘😘