Chapter 4

Seokjin's POV

"Mom, please take care. Say i miss them to dad and Soobin hyung for me when you get there. I'll miss you mom." I kiss her both cheeks. Mrs. and Mr. Jeon are with my mom. They decided to go to Busan too. Actually, it's a sudden decision, because of some business matters there.

"Yes, baby. I will. You, take care of yourself. J-hope, look after my baby huh." She replied cupping my cheeks while looking at Hoseok hyung.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim. I'll take good care of Jinnie." Hoseok hyung smile.

"Good, I'll spank your butt if something's happen to my baby." She warned jokingly and give me one more kiss on my nose tip then pull away.

"Ma'am, sir. Thank you for driving my mom back to Busan. I promise that I'll take good care of your son." I said with teary eyes.

"Don't mention it, Jinnie. Your family is not others to us." Mrs. Jeon said patting my head. "So, we have to go. Take care, ok. Tell Kookie to call us as soon as he wakes up." She added.

"Yes ma'am." Hoseok and me said in unison.

------

"Jinnie, this house is big. How Mrs. Kim can do all the works." Hoseok ask looking at the living room.

" Hoseok ask looking at the living room

"Oh, there's another maids here. They have designated task to do. We're only here to babysit Mrs. Jeon son and his friend." I replied.

"Did you met their son already?" He ask again.

"Not yet. Only Namjoon hyung." I smile when i remember the dimpled guy.

"Namjoon?" He asked again.

"Aish, Hobi hyung. You're not paying attention. I already told you last night that Namjoon is the name of your priority." I glare at him whining.

"Oh sorry, Jinnie." He chuckles.

"Do you think it's funny?" I pout. "I'm tired here talking about it, and you're not listening to me." I frown.

"You're just so cute when you're whining." He said. I hit his arm playfully. "Ouch, I'm listening." He giggle.

"Listening? Gosh! Then why are you asking me?" I pinch the bridge of my nose dramatically. Hoseok hyung just hug me cooing. I open my mouth to bite his shoulder but...

"Seriously, Jinnie? You'll act like that in front of Jungkook?" Someone said from the bottom of the staircase.

I look where the voice came from, and push Hoseok hyung gently. "Sir Namjoon." I bow at him. I look to his side, and there i see the most handsome and hot guy that I'd ever seen.

 I look to his side, and there i see the most handsome and hot guy that I'd ever seen