Chapter 28

Namjoon's PoV

"TAEHYUNG!"

Yoongi and I got startled at Jimin's voice. He started dragging Hyunjin away from Taehyung's hold but the latter didn't falter, he held him firmly instead.

"Let go of him. Jungkook will probably murder you for kissing Hyunjin." Jimin said with gritted teeth.

"H-hyung-" Poor Hyunjin, he looks so flustered.

"So what? At least I got to taste this pretty boy's lips." Taehyung stares at Hyunjin's eyes, but got hit on the top of his head. "Ouch!"

"I'm going to tell this to Kookie hyung, you pervert!" Hyunjin said then stomped away with a pout on his face.

"Taehyung, you gotta do something! Jungkook will kill you for sure." I said then push him to follow the boy.

"And what do you want me to do?" He ask sarcastically.

"The easiest way is to bribe him." I replied.

"Bribe him what?"

"Anything. Just go bribe him before he gets to Jungkook." I pushed him again.

"Such a brat." He said before running away to follow the sulking Hyunjin.

"This is fun." Yoongi said with a smirk. I smile and high-fived him.

Jungkook's PoV

Who the hell does he think he is? Giving me hope, then when that alien came... I was like nothing to him. Tss. What am I? A joke?

"Kook." Speaking of the ----, here he is.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Why are you mad? I came here to check on you because Hyunie told me that you suddenly got mad." He explained.

"If Hyun didn't tell you, you'll not come after me. Right? Because you're busy flirting with that alien." I said as a matter of fact.

"What's wrong with you? Now, it's about me?" He asked confused, but sounds irritated.

"It's because of you. Every damn time." I deadpan.

"Why? What did I do to you?"

"You're always trying to make me jealous." I replied.

"No, i don't." He defended.

"Hah! You think I'm just playing with you here? I came here because I want to prove to you that I'm serious about my feelings for you, but you asked your friends to come here and brought that alien with them." I don't know what I'm saying anymore, I'm so mad right now.

"W-what? First of all, it's their plan to visit me here. What are you saying that I'm making you jealous? I don't even know if you like me too."  He replied as irritated as me.

"I just said that I like you. You're not listening."

"It's not look like you do." He pouted.

"I did, but you keep making me jealous since that alien came here." I defended. "Just like earlier after the game." I reminded.

"You're saying nonsense. We're not flirting. We're talking about something else."

"And what was that?" I challenged.

Seokjin's PoV

Gosh! I can't tell him that it's about Tae crushing over Hyunie. "Just.. just... It's none of your business." I yelled.

"Really? After I told you that I like you?" He asked suddenly got sad.

"Kook, it's not always about you. I promise." I plead.

"Ok. Ok. I won't force you to tell me. I'm sorry." He said calmly.

I smiled at him. "It's ok, and I promise that it's nothing against you." He nodded and smiled with his bunny teeth, it made me giggle. He's so cute sometimes. "You should take a bath. That game did you dirty." I told him.

"Oh. Right. I can feel it sipping through my skin. Ew." He said disgustingly.

I chuckled. "You thought Hyunie well." I teased.

"Now he's better then me." I bashfully said.

"I can see that." I agreed. "Let's go home, so you could change your clothes." He nodded, and I got startled when he hold my hand.

He's smiling wide while swinging our hands back and forth. He didn't notice the crimson red that painted my cheeks because of him.

Taehyung's Pov

"Hyunjin, wait!" I yelled. "Gosh, that boy's legs are no joke." I ran faster to get a hold of him. "I said wait!" It's not my intention to yelled at him using my deep voice.

It looks like he got terrified of me at how his cute eyes turned wide with fear, and his plump lips parted. 'Why the fuck I feel like I want to kiss him again.' I thought, staring at his kissable lips.

He squint his eyes with a playful glint in it, and I saw how his parted lips slowly turned into a sly smirk. "Take a picture of it, it'll last longer." He teased.

I was taken aback at first. This kid. But I won't give him the satisfaction. "You caught me." I smirked back. "Excuse me for being too forward, but your lips make me wonder what the rest of you would taste like." I teased, leaning in more to his lips.

"Pervert." He said pushing me away, but I caught his wrist. I held it my chest while still looking at his now bewildered eyes.

"Now. Will you listen to me?" I asked him with my calming deep voice.

He nodded, looking away from me. "Good boy." I kissed his forehead.

He blushed. "W-what was that for?"

"Don't worry about me liking Seokjin. He's all Jungkook now." I smiled at him.

"You're lying." He accused. He's so cute.

"I swear to you. I still like him, but just a friend." I admit.

"Why so sudden?" He skeptically look at me.

"I... I already like someone else." I stared at his pretty face.

"Wow. That's faster than I thought." He shrugged. "Who's the unfortunate one?" He asked, walking towards the lake under the big beautiful wisteria tree.

I stood beside him while he's washing his face and hand beside the lake. "Don't say it like that." I playfully glared at his reflection on the lake.

He giggled. "It's true though." He teased more.

I raised my eyebrow. "You're lucky I like you." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He asked looking back at me.

"I... I-" I was interrupted by the sudden falling of wisteria flowers above our heads.

Hyunjin immediately stood up with awe adorning his face. Eyes are sparkling wide. "Wow~ this is so beautiful, Taehyungie." He said excitedly.

"Yes, it is." I said while looking at his face.

Hoseok pov

I stopped from walking any further when I heard what Taehyung said to Hyunjin. "This is impossible!" I mumbled in disbelief as the flowers from the legendary wisteria tree started to fell over them.

It looks so amazing, this is the first time I witnessed this legendary scene. I heard that this tree is known for giving blessings for lovers, and to know if their love was real.

And Taehyung was telling the truth.

Tbc💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I'm sorry for this chapter... It's supposed to be Jinkook's chapter, but I decided to give our Tae tae a love life of his own.

But don't worry, operation Jinkook is coming.

Enjoy💜