Chapter 23

Jungkook's POV

(Italics are the voices from the other line, and normal for Jk)

'Oh no! This is bad!' I groaned out to myself as soon as read the caller ID. "Yes, hell-?"

"Kook hyung!" I heard a hyperactive voice from the other line. "Momma said that I can come where you are." He excitedly added.

'Why this have to be this dare devil.' I groan. "Heh, so? As if you know where I am." I sarcastically said.

"Oh I knew. Joonie hyung told me last night." He said giggling. "And he's on his way to pick me up from Busan subway~" He sing-song.

"Why no one told me about that?" I asked frustratingly. "Listen here, kid. I'm not going to babysit you here, so you better go back bef-"

"OH, JOONIE HYUNGGGGGGG!" He excitedly yelled. "Sorry not sorry. There's no turning back, hyungie~" The audacity of this kid to laugh at me. "I already land my feet here in Busan! Yessss~" Why he's so energetic? I felt like he's draining my energy just by talking to him. I sigh. "Joonie hyung, are there many cute girls and boys here?" Aish! This kid.

"Oh there's few, and you talked to one last night" I heard Namjoon replied from the other line. Oh God, pleaseeeeee. I face palmed listening to them.

I heard the dare devil giggles. "Jinnie-"

"Yes, Jungkook?" I almost drop my phone when I heard someone spoke behind me. I look where the voice came from and widen my eyes. There's Seokjin looking at me curiously.

"Ah, no no no. Sorry, I'm referring to someone else." I explain awkwardly.

"Oh, hyungie. You know someone with the same name as me?" Oh please! When do this kid learn how to shut up. "Oh that's cool. Right, Joonie hyung?" He added.

"Yes, Prince." Namjoon hyung chuckles.

"Then bye bye Kook hyung. See ya later with that other Jinnie, but oh! Is he also your baby like me?" I close my eyes to calm myself before I yell at him. I love him, but he's too much to handle.

"Prince, come now so you can rest." Namjoon hyung said which I'm so thankful about.

"Ok, bye Kook hyung... Bye twinnie~" He sing-song again and cut the call. I sigh for a God knows how many times with just this phone call with that brat.

I heard a giggle from Seokjin. "What's funny?" I pout.

"He's cute." He replied with a smile on his beautiful face.

"He's cute, but not me? You didn't even see him." I cross my arms sulking.

"I just know he's cute. Also his way of talking to you is so worthy to hear, and duhhh... All Jinnies' are cute." He said sassily. God! What's happening with him these days? He's being sassy lately.

"Oh yeah? And most of Jinnies' that I knew were bottom." I sarcastically tease.

"S-shut up. I'll tell appa-" I stop him from talking by covering his mouth with my palm.

"Don't you dare, or else I'll tell him that you kissed me last night when you thought that I WAS sleeping." I threatened.

His eyes widen and push me with a bewildered expression. "I... I didn't!" He nervously said. "Y-you're just dreaming." He added with red cheeks and ears.

I smirk. "Is that so? But your red cheeks and ears told me it's not." I chuckles when he glare at me. "Now now, ok. I'm LYING." He then roll his eyes and turn around with his red cheeks and ears.