Chapter 9

Jungkook's POV

I'm now drinking alone here in the library. I don't know what came inside my mind that make me want to get drunk. The scene inside the music room keeps repeating in my mind. The alien guy, for the second time. I wonder if he's always with him, and are they really that close?

Tss, I'm not jealous, but i don't want to see him with others. Smiling and talking like that, am i crazy? Who am i kidding? We're not close, remember? Well, I'm his boss. It's my right to be treated like that too.

He never talked and smiled to me like he did with Namjoon, Hoseok, the two guys the other day, and especially that alien guy. Who the heck he thinks he is to choose whose he treat well and not?

I glare at the glass I'm holding and pour another liquor in it. I chugged the liquor tasting the bitter-sweet taste that playing inside my mouth. My phone started to ring that made me look at it to check who's calling.

The name of Namjoon showing on the screen, but stop before i answer it. "Looks like you're not in a mood to party tonight." I heard him said walking towards me. I just hum in response. He sit on the couch across my seat. "Can i join you?"

"Sure. Actually, I'm waiting for you." I admit. I pour him a drink in his glass. "You came home late." I said.

He looks at me. "What's wrong? I often came home late." He furrow his brows.

"Nothing." I drink from my glass.

"Where's Jinnie? Is he cooking for dinner?" He excitedly ask. "I didn't seen him when i came." I immediately look at him with a confuse look. "What's with that reaction, Kook?"

"What time is it?" I asked, not answering his question.

He looks at me also, same confuse as me.
"7:48-"

"And he's still not here?" Saying that I'm mad is an understatement. I stand up and slammed the table.

"Wait. I thought you picked him up." He too stood up. I can see that he's worried, but I'm mad because i have an idea who's with him.

I  close my eyes to calm myself, and sit again. "I didn't. I got tired earlier, so i came home." I lied.

"Oh." He sit down too. "Maybe he's with Jimin and Yoongi right now." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Who's Jimin and Yoongi?" I squint my eyes.

"His friends. As far as i remember, Jimin is Jinnie's bestfriend and Yoongi is Jimin's boyfriend." He explained then drink from his glass.

"Are they the two midgets that always follow Jin like creeps?" I raise my left brow.

"Yes, and the other one is T-" He was cutted off by the sound of a car honking outside. "Oh, maybe that's them." He smile like an idiot, then stand up and walk towards the window. "So cute." He said while looking outside.

My curiosity might kill me someday. I follow him, and stood beside him and look outside. And maybe! Maybe, I'll kill someone else first. Namjoon immediately run outside the library with his idiotic smile. I don't know why, but i follow him.

When we made it at the staircase, i see the alien guy with Seokjin. AND WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING?

 AND WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING?