Chapter 22

Hoseok's POV

"Jungkook, you have to tie the string after you covered all the banana with the net. It helps the banana to be bugs-free." Jinnie said while holding the chair where Sir Jk stepping on. We are now busy putting nets on the bananas. I can see that Namjoon, especially Sir Jk enjoying it.

Uncle Kyu Joong look at us and smirk. I swear, Soobin and Seokjin's mischievousness were from their father. "Hey, Jungkook. Hurry up, we have to get more woods from the nearby mountain. It's better to stock, the feast will arrive soon." He said pretending to be serious.

"Y-yes, ap-... Mr. Kim." He replied not knowing what to do. We silently giggles at that.

"Yah, Jungkook. Do you think our Seokjin is handsome?" Uncle ask secretly holding back his laugh.

Sir Jk glance at Seokjin, but giggles when he see the latter's face. He has a lot of dirt on his face, he looks like a kid that rolled on a dusty ground. And the idea of he's not aware of it made it more harder to hold back our laugh. "No, Mr. Kim-" He said playfully.

Seokjin pout. "Yah! I can kick this chair so you will fall." He angrily said.

"I'm not yet finish." He chuckles. "What I'm trying to say earlier is that I don't think you're handsome, because you are really handsome... Oh no! More like beautiful." He said smiling with hearts in his eyes.

We squeal at that and tease Seokjin, but he just pout and crossed his arms. "You are like Taehyungie." He said frowning.

We gasped when Sir Jk jumped down from the chair with a pissed off reaction. "How come you found us similar? We're not." He said with a tsk.

"Yes you were." Jinnie talk back.. this kid!

"We're not. He's a brainless alien." He sarcastically said.

"So you're a brainless jerk?" Our eyes widen at that.

"You!" He pointed at Seokjin, but closed his eyes irritated. He looks like he's stopping himself from pinching Jinnie's cheeks. "I'm not brainless."

"Yes, you are. How come you both tell me I'm beautiful instead of handsome? I'm not a girl." He reasoned out.

"But you look like one." Jungkook honestly replied.

"Appaaaaa!" Seokjin yelled, but we just laugh.

Author's POV

Everyday, it's Jungkook duty to make sure that all the jars are all full of water. He even help Seokjin's parents and Seokjin do the house courses like ironing the clothes, do the laundry and hanging it after Soobin rinsed it all. He also chop the woods that he and Seokjin's father collected from the mountain after letting it dry from the sun just to use as a firewoods.

Just like today, he nudged the sleepy Namjoon beside him. They are sleeping on the mattress on the floor in the middle of the living room. "Hey, Joonie hyung. What time is it?" He ask with his eyes close.

Namjoon looks at his wristwatch sleepily. "It's only 4am. Sleep more, Kookkkk." He whine.

"No, I have to get up now." He then sit up and fold the blanket that he used.

"Gosh! It's still early." He whined again. "What's wrong with you?"

"I'm in love." Jungkook said smiling brightly.

Namjoon just... "Ugh!" Then sleep again.

Jungkook just shrug and get up. He get the empty buckets to fill the empty huge jars of water. He didn't see Seokjin's father smiling while watching him behind the curtain. A proud and content smile on his face.