Chapter 11

Taehyung's POV

I sigh in relief when the door open and Seokjinnie walks in with Jimin. Jimin instantly come to me and whisper to my ears while I'm still staring at Seokjin.

"...... plan." He whispered.

I look at Jimin confuse. "What?"

Jimin role his eyes and lean to my ears. "I said, abort the plan."

I furrow my brows. "Why?"

"The dev-"

"Taehyungieeeee!" Jimin was cutted off by Seokjin's sweet voice, then I feel a sudden hug around my torso.

"Jinnie." I hug him back, and kiss his forehead. "I thought you'll never came." I said smiling.

"How could you say that?" His voice was a bit muffled because the half of his face is still against my chest, and i know that he's pouting right now.

"Oh Jinnie. You're such a baby." I said giggling with Jimin.

"Bu-"

"Ahemn... ahemn..." We all look towards the guy who obviously fake a cough to get our attention.

I widen my eyes when i see in front of us the devil itself Seokjin's boss, but I glare at him as soon as I realise that he's now looking at my Seokjin intimidating him.

As usual, he looks like the first time i saw him at his mansion. Rude, bossy, and territorial, but his not in his territory right now. I smirk, and hug Seokjin more. He frown and glare at me.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked walking towards Seokjin and I.

I move Seokjin behind me to face this rude guy. "What?" I ask innocently.

"Seokjin, i thought it's a birthday party of your friend's mother? Did you just lied to me?" He asked Seokjin with a gritted teeth.

"Yes, it is." I answered for Seokjin, but the devil just charge to punch me.

"Oh wait, Mr. Jeon." Jimin immediately run between us. "Taehyung means, 'yes, it is my mother's birthday celebration'." He added nervously.

Mr. Rude calm down, but still glaring at me. Seokjin tag on my sleeve, and motion me to lean to him. He tilt my head to the side to whisper against my ear. I frown, but nodded.

"Jimin, I'll go inside first." I said, and kiss Seokjin's cheek again, then smirk at Mr. Rude.

Jimin's POV

Fuck! The nerve of this Kim fucking Taehyung. I look at Mr. Jeon still glaring at the back of Taehyung, he's obviously fuming in anger right now base on how he clinching his fist.

"Jinnie, Mr. Jeon. Come." I smile at Mr. Rude nervously. He only look at Seokjin, but Seokjin look down. 'Tsk! My precious Jinnie.' I thought. I can tell that Seokjin have a huge crush to Mr. Rude, but knowing him... aish, he's to shy to admit it. And as for Mr. Rude, i can see that he's jealous over Taehyung, and dahh i know that he's in denial and he'll never admit it.

My Jinnie is so beautiful, and no one can deny that. Tss, i know, even that Mr. Rude. A self centric guy like him will never admit that, of course.

"Sir Jungkook, come on." I heard Seokjin shyly said to Mr. Rude. So even outside his mansion, he wants Seokjin to call him 'Sir'?

"Ok." I almost choke when for the first time I hear his calm voice. It's deep, but sweet. God, Jinnie. How could you do that? "Ah Seokjin." I heard him call my pinkish Jinnie.

"Yes, Sir Jungkook?"

"Call me Jungkook." Oh oh. Is it just me, or Mr. Rude just really being nice to Jinnie?

I almost laugh when Seokjin immediately look at Mr. Rude as soon as he heard the latter. Ahhh, so innocent. "W-why s-sir?"

"Because I said so." He answer rudely. Oh here they go again. "Now, let's go." My eyes widen when Mr. Rude hold Seokjin's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Hey! you're Jimin, right?" He's voice became intimidating again.

"Y-yes?" Shit! Why am i stuttering?

"Tell that mother fucking alien to distant himself to me." He said with a deadly tone.

"Noted." I gulped. "So, let's go. My mother's waiting for Seokjin a while now." I wink at Seokjin, that he reciprocated.

No One's POV

"Seokjin! Babyyyy." Mrs. Park excitedly said while walking towards Seokjin.

"Hello, Aunt. Happy birthday." Seokjin greeted the beautiful elder. "For you Aunt." He give the gift, and kiss her on her cheek.

She smile. "Thank you baby. I'm so happy that you came." She kiss his forehead. "Jimin was kidding me that you'll go somewhere else with Taehyung tonight, so you can't come." Jimin look away when his mother looks at him pouting.

But Jimin regret his action when he see Jungkook glaring at him. "Ah mom, I'm just kidding you. I just want to see what's your reaction when Jinnie suddenly came." He lied. Jungkook smirk at Jimin.

"You better Jiminie. You know how much i like Jinnie for you.... as your bestfriend" Mrs. Park said hugging Seokjin. "Oh, and who's this fine, handsome young man over here?" She asked when she see Jungkook behind Jin then walk towards Jungkook and inspect the latter's physique. "What's your name young man?"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Happy birthday, Madam." He said bowing.

The woman gasped, and look at Jimin and Seokjin. "No.... way!" She said in disbelief.

TBC💜💜💜💜

Any thoughts what will happen next?

Anyway, sorry for after for God know how long I didn't update, i updated today. Ahaha.

Hope you like it... thanks for waiting loves💜💜💜