Chapter 3

No One's POV

Mrs. Kim- Seokjin's mom was done to his last task for the day. She's just talking to Mrs. Jeon about some important things, especially about Seokjin's study.

Mrs. Jeon is very fond to Jin, no doubt about that. Since she first saw the kid, she already like him aside of being kind, and sweet, he's undoubtedly handsome and smart.

"So, how's Seokjin in school?" Mrs. Jeon ask smiling.

"He's doing great, Madam. Actually, his teacher choose him to perform in their university acquaintance party." Mrs. Kim proudly said.

Mrs. Jeon squeal like a proud mom. "Wow, he will? Oh my Gosh, what he'll perform?" She cover her mouth to stop from smiling.

"He said that he's going to sing." Mrs. Kim replied as excited as Mrs. Jeon.

Mrs. Jeon looks so shock. "He knew how to sing?" She gasp.

"Yes, he also can play guitar and piano. He's really talented, but too shy. He don't want to show his talent if you don't asked him what he can do." Mrs. Kim chuckles.

"Wow, maybe my Kook and your Jinnie can be a good friends. They have the same interest. My son is a performer in US." Mrs. Jeon dreamily said.

"I hope so. Anyway, Madam. Do you have anything you want me to do?" Mrs. Kim ask politely.

"Nothing. You can sleep now. I'll wait for Jungkook and Namjoon to come home from the bar. Thank you for your hard work, Sunny." She smile genuinely.

"Thank you, Madam." Mrs. Kim stand up, but suddenly fell unconscious on the floor.

Mrs. Jeon worriedly attend Mrs. Kim, and call for a guard and maids. "Oh my God! Take her to the nearest hospital, faster." She yell when she saw the guards running towards them.

Jungkook's POV

My plan with Namjoon got cancelled. We already deal to go the bar tonight, but end up here in the tennis court. Namjoon is a pro tennis player, and he said that he can't come with me to the bar. So i decided to pay him a visit here.

"I quit!" I yelled after a three set of match with him.

"What? You quit already?" He laugh at me. "The match is not done yet." He added.

"I'm tired. And I don't care if it's not done yet. As if this is a real match to waste my energy and time." I wipe my sweat using a hand towel.

"Your father is right." He shake his head in disappointment.

"What did he tell you about me? Is he talking bad about me behind my back?" I glare at him.

"I know you already knew what he said to me." I'm starting to get annoy.

"Tell me. It concerns me a lot. I'm a victim here." Hmn, kinda OA.

"You're over reacting Kook. Your father is a straightforward person. So i know that before he told me that you're an immature and egoistic guy, he'd already told you first." He roll his eyes.

I sigh. "Are you defending him?" I ask glaring at him.

"Oh c'mon Kook. Your father is right, you have to mature. Look, try to finish what you started. Like now, you're running away. You don't want to continue and learn from your mistakes." He sit on the ground, and lay back down.

I sit on the ground with him. "It's hard, and i don't care." I yelled.

"It's not that you don't care. You're just afraid to see what's the outcome. It's hard? Yes, because there's no easy in life, but at least... try." His eyes are closed while he's saying those words of wisdom.

I know he's right, but I'll never admit that. I look around to relax myself, then i remember the boy yesterday. "Hey." I called out to him. He just hummed in response. "What's the boy name from yesterday again?"

His eyes open and glare at me. "Stay away from him. He's too innocent for you. Just find another one to mess with."

"Whatever." I chuckles.

Seokjin's POV

I cried my heart out after i heard from Mrs. Jeon that my mom is in the hospital. I'm so worried about her while running towards the hospital, but i calmed down when Mrs. Jeon assured me that my mom is stable now.

"Ma'am, what's my mom condition? Is she have a major sickness?" I asked after i calmed down.

She hugs me. "She's ok now. She just need to rest. The doctor said, she's diabetic and high blood. Don't worry, Jinnie. I'll pay for the hospital bills." She kiss my forehead and smile.

"Ma'am, maybe I should bring her back to Busan. So she can rest well. Don't worry ma'am. I'll work for your family while my mother can't able to work." I'm so touched because of her kindness. I'm so lucky that I'd met her.

She cooed. "You don't have to, Jinnie. You're studying. Studying while working for us might tire you physically and mentally." She replied cupping my both cheeks.

"But i want to make it up to you. You did so much for my mother, and me. I want to show my gratitude to you and to your family ma'am." I sniff because of the overwhelming feeling.

She chuckles. "Ok, if you insist." She think for a while and look at me. "It will be hard for you if work 24/7. I'll give you a deal." She grin.

I look at her intently like a puppy that giving an instruction. "Anything ma'am."

She smile. "Since you are still studying.... you'll start your task after your school hours, but make sure that before you start to work, you're done with your assignments and projects. Let me know if you need to study or do projects with your classmates. I don't want to disturb your study because of work." She explained.

I jump because of happiness. "Thank you, thank you so much ma'am." A tears of joy escape from my eyes.

"And... starting tomorrow, you'll live in the mansion." She added.

I nod and smile. "Uhmn, but I have to go to Busan to drop my mom." I said scratching my nape.

"Don't worry, I'll tell to our family driver to drop her off tomorrow. I want her to be safe, and you as well." She pat my head.

I gasp and held her hand. "I'll work and study hard ma'am. Thank you for this opportunity."

"But please, be patient to my son." She grin again. "I'll introduce you to him tomorrow." She even wink at me.

"Your son?" I curiously ask.

"Me and my husband are going to Jeju island for a vacation the day after tomorrow. You are going to work for Jungkook only. He's your boss, not me or my husband. Just Jungkook. Understand, Jinnie?" She smile widely.

I widen my eyes, but nod anyway.

"Jinnie, do you have anyone in mind to accompany you. We need one more for Namjoon, his parents told me that Namjoon needs someone to assist him when he have to play tennis." She said awkwardly.

"Hmnnn... I'll ask Hoseok hyung if he wants. I heard from him last night that he'd resigned at the restaurant he working at recently." I said pouting.

"That's great, Jinnie. Well, I'll go ahead. I already paid the bill, just take care of your mom." I widen my eyes when she kiss my cheek and leave.

"Thank God." I said closing my eyes.

💜💜💜💜💜💜
The next chapter will be the start of all of this.😉