Chapter 7

Hoseok's POV

It's been 3weeks since I started working for Namjoon as his personal assistant. He's really kind and understanding even when on my first week i was a running mess while doing what he needed. He also asked me call him just 'Namjoon', because he don't like to feel bossy.

We're getting closer and closer as the days passing by. I can tell that this is the easiest and most comfortable job that I have been before. He never treat me like just his assistant which made me comfortable with him also like a friend.

"Jungkook, what's wrong with you?" I heard Namjoon asked Sir Jungkook that looks like.... is he sulking?

"Nothing." Sir Jk hissed. He looks like a sulking bunny. Well, it's not like i saw him smile before.

"Then why are you sulking like a bunny that you are?" I cover my mouth to prevent myself from bursting out a laugh at what Namjoon said.

"I'm not sulking." He denied after sitting on the couch, crossing his arms on his chest with an annoyance plaster on his handsome face.

"You know Jk. You're becoming worst and worst and worst. You know what I mean? First, you're sulking without a reason. Second, you're denying that you're sulking which is really obvious." Namjoon said massaging his temples. "Hobi, can you bring a glasses of water for two?" He asked me.

"Sure." I smile at him and proceed to the kitchen, but...

"Hey you!" Sir Jk called. I face him and give him a smile.

"Yes, sir?"

"Call Seokjin and ask him to give me the water." He said that makes Namjoon and I look at each other in confusion.

"I saw Seokjin at the garden doing his school works. Spare the kid, Jungkook." Namjoon said annoyed.

"He's not my assistant, so i don't want to bother him." Sir Jk pointed at me.

"Wow, now you're being considerate to my assistant, but not to Seokjin." Namjoon mockingly said. "Look Jk, Jinnie is allowed to do his task after he's done with all his school works. That's what your mother and Jinnie's deal." He explained.

"But i don't want to ask anything to your assistant." He reason out.

"And now you're being unreasonable. You don't want to ask anything to my assistant which is get you a glass of water, but asked him to call Jinnie." Namjoon closed his eyes and taking a deep breathe to calm down.

"Whatever." Sir Jk just stand up from his seat and stomp towards the stairs to his room.

I sigh in relief when Sir Jk is now out of sight. I lash towards the kitchen to give Namjoon the water that he asked me to get a while ago.

"Hey, Hobi. I'm sorry about Jungkook." Namjoon said out of nowhere that made me jolt.

I give him my genuine smile and give him the glass of water. "It's ok. In my 3weeks here, I'm now used to it." We both chuckle.

"But seriously, he's becoming really worst." He said sitting on the stool in the kitchen isle.

I furrow my brows. "Well, i don't know him to start with. So will you kindly elaborate what kind of guy he is before?" I sit next to him.

"Hmn, he's a party animal and free spirited when we first met. He hate obligation and doesn't care about anything. He's always at the bar with unknown people, singing, dancing topless, and wasted." He said while shaking his heard from side to side.

"But i never see him like that. I mean, yeah! He go to bar and parties every night. Came home drunk and wasted, but i don't think that he's dancing topless in any of those nights." I said. Disbelief can be hear in my voice.