Chapter 20

So here's my promise, lovelies 💜💜💜

Seokjin's POV

"A Jeon?" My appa look at me confused.

"He's the son of Mrs. and Mr. Jeon. My employer at Seoul." I replied lazily.

Sir Jungkook is talking with my mom and brother all smiling, hmnp... As if he's not the reason I came back here.

"Why is he here? Did you stole something?" I frown at appa.

"No Appa." I replied glancing at Sir Jk.

"Come inside our humble home, Sir." I heard Soobin hyung.

"Jinnie~, here's my surprise for you~" Hobi hyung sing song walking towards me and appa. "Uncle Kyu Joong, this is Seokjin's boss. Sir Jungkook, and  this is my boss, Namjoon." He excitedly said then wink at me.

"How are you, young master Jeon?" My appa asked.

"Oh I'm fine, Sir. And please, just call me Jungkook or Jk, sir." He said smiling, but soften his expression when he look at me. " H-hi Ji-"

"What are you doing here?" I cutted him off. The awkward silence fill our yard.

"I'm here to see you." He said softly.

I face Hobi hyung. "Hobi hyung, why did you brought him here?" I asked a little bit annoyed, but I know that it's not his fault... But still...

"He wants to talk to you ei. He's our boss, so I only have to do is to follow him." He replied pouting.

I look at Sir Jungkook. " I'm sorry, Sir. But I'm not your maid anymore. Excuse me, i have a lot of things to do." I turn around to walk back inside our house.

"Jin, wait!" He hold my wrist.

"Let me go." I hiss at him that made him let me go.

"I'm sorry. I admit my false, and if you come back for me ag-"

I look at his eyes. "Why, Sir? Just to be your slave again?" My tears fell from my eyes. I can't help my tears from falling. "I am done with my illusions. You know what, Sir? Even I looked like a dog that always following you, and you only knew my name. I'm happy... Because my heart's still whole, but you did not just fooled me Sir... You intentionally played with my feelings. Just to prove yourself that you're higher than me?...... You'd already proves that, Sir. What else do you want?" I cry so hard this time that draw more attention from our neighbors, but I don't care. "Don't worry, Sir. I will not try to reach you anymore." Then I left them all outside... Dumbfounded.

Night...

Author's POV

Seokjin and his father is talking in his room. Kyu Joong never left Seokjin alone until he calm down. As a father, he can't take to see that his sons are hurting, especially his sweet youngest.

"I want to forget him, appa." Seokjin said between his hiccups.

Kyu Joong hug Seokjin tightly. "Do you love Jungkook?"

"Yes, appa."

Kyu Joong smile. "So what's bothering you? All doesn't matter when it comes to love."

"What am I going to do, appa?" He asked innocently.

"If I were you... Let's see if his intentions to you are good." Kyu Joong smirk.

Seokjin look at his appa. "How?"

"Let's make him suffer until he surrender, with that.... You can assure a future with him, but if we  prove that he don't love you, then you don't have anything to hope for." Seokjin just nodded.