Chapter 24

Author's POV

"CANYOUBEMYBOYFRIEND?" Soobin asked the younger which caused everyone eyes go wide, but Hyunjin just giggle.

Jungkook whose now just taken back from the shock walk towards Hyunjin, and hide the younger behind him. He looks at Soobin with a warning look, while the pouting Hyunjin trying to take a look at the smiling Soobin, but Jungkook didn't let him. "Stop what you're doing right now!" He frustratingly snapped at Hyunjin, but Hyunjin just pout more. "C'mon, listen to me." He added.

"Why would I listen to you? I don't want to hurt my eardrums with your yelling." Hyunjin sassily talked back while shrugging.

"Because you're literally a child." Jungkook answered as a matter of fact.

"I'm not! I'm 17." He proudly replied.

Seokjin and Soobin look at each other, then look at Hyunjin. When Hyunjin see Soobin, he wink at him that made Soobin shocked but winked back with a smile.

"That's it! Stop flirting in front of me, you two." Jungkook roll his eyes.

"At least we're not some kind of stupid coward guys." Soobin deadpan not looking at Jungkook. He diverted his eyes to Jin. "Anyway, have you met our Seokjinnie?" He asked Hyunjin with a teasing tone.

The younger got excited all of a sudden. "Oh, my twinnie." He looks at Seokjin, and hold the latter hand. "Wow, you're so handsome. Are you my Kookie hyung boyfriend?"

Seokjin blushed like a tomato, and glance at Jungkook that already staring at him. "Nah, Hyunjinnie. Your hyung couldn't ask my little bro properly." Kookjin glare after Soobin said that.

Hyunjin looks at Jungkook shock, then smirk. "Oh, so he's the stupid coward that you're talking about." He laugh when Soobin wink at him.

Seokjin's POV

This kid is so carefree, I admire him because of that. He's not afraid to talk back at Jungkook instead he made Jungkook flustered. I wish I could make him fluster too, but it ended up me being flustered. Tbh, this kid flustered me too and even Soobin hyung. He insanely attractive, especially when he switching his moods. There are times that after he laugh at my jokes, he would roll his eyes at Jungkook then became shy and respectful towards my parents and Hobi hyung.

"Binnie~" He's hopping towards Soobin hyung. "There's a guy outside, he asked me to go out on a date with him." He pout.

Bin hyung raise his one brow. "And your answer was...?" He crossed his arms.

"I said no. Kook hyung will hang him upside down." He shrug. That's how Jungkook protective over him? 

"And I'll cut their future." Bin hyung possessively said.

"Ahh~ possessive much, Soobinie?" Our mother teases that made us smirk.

"Anyway, just call me Hyun or Hyunie. Jinnie is for you." Hyunjin said sweetly then hug me. "Ah, you also have plumply lips just like mine." He face Jungkook and asked. "Have you taste his lips, hyung? I swear, plump lips taste so..... Hmnp." He was cutted off by Jungkook's hand covering his mouth.

"Baby, why not go to your shared room with Soobin, yeah?" Jungkook suggested with red cheeks.

Hyunjin wiggles his way out from Jungkook's grasp. "Yah! You're ruining my hair." Then flips his long blonde hair dramatically.

I smiled at their whole interaction. They are so close, first time that I seen Jungkook act like this. "Don't worry, Hyunjinie. You're still beautiful." Soobin hyung commented. 'oh, what a lovesick bunny.'

"Oh c'mon! Stop those cheesy words in front of us Soobin. You shameless kid. Flirting in front of your parents." Appa nags at Soobin hyung. "Just go and show Hyunjinie your room. No monkey business, young man." Eomma hit appa's head. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"Look what you've done to the kids? They are so embarrassed right now." Eomma nags at appa.

"As if I'm wrong? Our Soobin is a competitive guy, if he likes someone he'll probably make a move. Right, son?" Appa asked proudly.

Soobin hyung smiled showing off his dimples. "Of course, appa. I'm Kim Soobin for a reason." He then winked at Hyunjin that made the latter blushed furiously. "Unlike someone we all knew." He smirk at Jungkook.

Jungkook got the message and glare at my brother. "You'll see." I saw him mouthed to Soobin hyung.

"I dare you." Soobin hyung mouted back and look at Hyunjin. "Let's go, Angel?" He said sweetly while taking Hyunjin's hand to his.

"Bye hyungs~. Bye eomma and appa~. Bye twinnie~. Bye neighbors~." Hyunjin snarled while walking backwards to wave us goodbye. Gosh! He's a tireless kid.

"Did he just called us eomma and appa?" I look at appa. He's having a mental crisis at what Hyunjin called him.

"I-I'm so sorry for what Hyunjinie said if that bother y-"

"No. No, Jungkook. I actually like it." Appa said with a smile.

"Are you serious, uncle?" Hobi hyung asked stunned.

"Yeah. He's a lovely boy. Soobin will be the luckiest if they end up together." Eomma replied dreamily.

"And his way of thinking is like our Soobin. Straightforward, and confident." Appa commented, then look at Jungkook skeptically. "Are you sure he's related to you?" Jungkook widen his eyes at Appa's question.

"Appa!" I interrupted because Jungkook looks so red right now. "That's enough. Let's cook now. I'm hungry." I said them stomping my feet towards the kitchen.

"Am I that coward?" I heard Jungkook muttered to himself.

Tbc💜💜💜

Hi... I miss you guys.. i hope there are people still reading this book. I promise to update as soon as possible, and I proudly announce that this book is coming to an end.

I'll try to do it within this month, so I could focus on the WAY BACK TO YOU book. Please suggest how you want the end would be.