Chapter 13

Jin's POV

It's been a week since Jungkook let me call him just 'Jungkook', I don't know why he's acting so nice to me but i really like it. It's like he's not the Sir Jungkook that I'd once knew. He's still rude sometimes, but he smile a lot lately to me and Hobi hyung.

He even asked me when's the school festival, but not answer me when I'd asked why. He just shrugged his shoulders and leave with Namjoon hyung.

Hoseok hyung and I are washing the laundry together at the laundry area at the back of the house. We are both giggling and laughing while washing our bosses underwear, making fun of it.

Hobi hyung laugh hysterically when he saw a small hole on Joonie hyung's boxer. I widen my eyes, but laugh with him after.

"Seokjin, what time your classes end?" I heard Jungkook asked and his footsteps coming nearer.

Hobi hyung immediately hide the boxer in the pile of washed clothes still trying to stop his giggles.

That's when Jungkook came. He looks at us with furrow brows. "What's funny here?" He sternly asked.

I clear my throat then look at him with a nervous smile. "Nothing Sir, just Hobi hyung made funny faces." I replied.

His one brow raise. "I told you to call me Jungkook. Anyway, get ready for school. I'll drop you there and pick you up later after your class. Prepare an extra clothes, we're going somewhere tonight."

"But I'm not-"

"Just let that laundry to one of the maids. Hoseok, Namjoon asks for you. Go see him. I'll just eat breakfast, then meet me at the garage when you're ready to school." He then leave just like that.

Hobi hyung and I just look at each other. "Jinnie, Sir Jk gets weirder and weirder as the days pass. Don't you think he's sick?"

"Yah, Hobi hyung. Just look at it like Jungkook gets nicer and nicer as the days pass." I replied, and we both just laugh.

"Anyway, I see that Sir Jk treating you differently compare how he treat other maids now." He seriously said while washing his hands with water to rid the bubbles.

I look at him. "I don't know what you're saying 'treating me differently' but I do feel that he's being nice to me since we came back from Jimin hyung's mother birthday party." To tell the truth, i don't really have an idea what he's saying but i do admit that I'm thankful that Sir Jungkook treating me nicely.

Hoseok's POV

Duh, Jinnie is so innocent. I just wish he wouldn't get hurt in the end, because I promise to myself that I'll beat Sir Jk 'til his death. Oh, you know that I'm just kidding, but I'll hit his head hard for sure.

I heard Namjoon and Jungkook talking to each other in the dinning table while eating their breakfast. I let my presence known by clearing my throat which worked.

"Hey, Hoseok. Jungkook here was asking if we can join them tonight. He and Jinnie are going to the restobar where Jungkook sing for fun." I look at Sir Jk that continously eating without looking around.

"Oh, that's why he's telling Jinnie to prepare extra clothes." I squeal.

"Minors are not allowed inside that bar. I don't want to go to jail by letting a minor in." Sir Jk said defensively.

"Oh, then I'll tell Jinnie to prepare some kind of outfit that makes him look hot." I replied wiggling my brows to Namjoon.

Namjoon chuckles. "No need to do that, Hobi. That may cause us trouble in the bar."