yandere Joseph x reader

requested by: (I forgot, sorry)

Helped with inspo:   hoa_xa  and memmaokike

__________________________

Sorry for the long wait

note: reader is young, but like, older teenager young or early 20s. (Emily makes a note about Kreacher acting like a pedophile towards reader)

lol sorry I keep killing Kreacher in my yandere stories he is just one of the only characters I am comfortable killing

__________________________

Cold cerulean eyes drifted across the table that held the four survivors before settling on the (occupation) at the very end. The photographer drummed his fingers on the arm rest of the old-fashioned chair as he focused on the survivor.

She intrigued him. Like a porcelain doll, she was precious, delicate, and needed to be protected from the dirty, evil world. He wanted to hold her gently in his grasp, to keep her from the dangers of this cruel game.

Joseph exhaled heavily through his nose as he turned back to face the front, tearing his gaze from the survivor that had caught his interest. He leaned back in the plush chair and unsheathed his sword to inspect it mindlessly before sheathing it again like clockwork. His leg bounced up and down as he waited for the match to begin. That darn thief was taking to long to get ready. His fists clenched unvoluntarily as his mind began to wander into his fantasies. He stopped moving his leg as he flinched, looking down to unclench his fists, inspecting the deep groves his manicures nails had dug into the flesh.

The man let out another sigh, fidgeting in his seat once more. What was taking that damned roach so long??? He tuned around in his seat once more to peer back at the survivors. The lawyer, the doctor, the thief, and the (occupation). They were seated in that order. The thief was busying himself bothering the ladies at the table, before switching his attention solely on the (occupation), as the doctor had harshly threatened the vulgar man. The poor (occupation) just shrank back in her seat as the man harassed her, too embarrassed to respond or tell him off.

Joseph dug his long nails into the wood of the armrest, slightly chipping his nails on the chair. Another hand gripped the hilt of his sword, his knuckles turning white. A loud thump was heard as the doctor abruptly stood up, slamming her hands on the table before aggressively dumping her cup of ice water over the thief.

"Keep it in your goddamn pants, Kreacher, or I will chop it off. Stop being a pedophile or I will murder you in your sleep." She said with a sickly sweet voice and a smile on her face. The room fell silent as Emily gently sat down, smoothing out her uniform before folding her gloved hands on the table. A quite snort was heard from the Lawyer, who had covered his mouth with his hand as he looked away from the scene in attempt to compose himself. A small smirk had formed on Joseph's face as he watched the thief squirm uncomfortably in his seat as he confirmed he was ready and the room faded into darkness.

_____________________________

(gore/violence warning)

"NO NO N-" the thief yelled as he dragged his mangled body away from the photographer before a cracked hand clenched around the lower part of his face to silent him.

"Quiet." He hissed, applying pressure to Kreacher's jaw, the owner painfully wriggling around as the pain increased. "We don't want the others to hear, non?" Joseph brought his heeled boot down on the already broken leg of the survivor with a sickening crunch. A painful scream emerged from the thief's chest but died in his throat due to the death grip on his face.