<3 Joseph x reader x Aesop

requested by: ChildishPortanglish

sorry I couldn't do a lemon, so here is a fluff <3 <3

Clarification: I feel like costumes affect the personalities, and Aesop is still anxious in his exorcist costume, but more cold and confident

Okay also I have a similar situation to some other one-shots that I thought would fit

___________________________________________

The new game season has started, and a few people got new costumes. This included y/n. True to the gothic black and red theme, y/n got a black lolita-like dress with a black lace headband and roses that had small devil horns on it. The outfit also came with long black thigh high socks with little red bows at the top. She also had a small pointed tail, like a demon.

 She also had a small pointed tail, like a demon

(Sorry if you don't like the outfit I just live for lolita clothing)

(Also the image has no horns, imagine the horns please)

In the theme of things, everyone chose to wear matching outfits. Today's match consisted of Victor in his latest outfit, Kevin in his latest outfit, (the season 9 ones) and Aesop in his exorcist outfit, as well as y/n in her new outfit. 

The girl drummed her fingers lightly on the table as she waited for everyone to prepare. To be honest, she was slightly nervous. It happened every time she and Aesop were in a match together. She was so anxious to mess up or do something to make the embalmer upset that she ended up usually hurting herself.  

A gentle hand rested on her shoulder as she sighed once more. Turning her head, she saw Victor, the postman. He was new to the manor, but the two quickly became friends and even formed a sort of brother-sister bond together. She looked up at him then down to the table where he passed a note.

"U ok?" it read. She looked back to him and forced a small smile, nodding. He frowned slightly, wrapping an arm around her for a quick side hug. She hummed and smiled more at him, which he returned.