<3 Emma x Reader

Reader is Female <3

request by breeziicreates

__________________

BANG

"Y/N!" 

"AHHH!"

The spry gardener had burst through the door to y/n's room abruptly, startling the poor girl. 

"What?! Is everything alright???" y/n fretted. 

"Huh? No, I just wanted to be with you." Emma responded, tilting her head to the side, a look of confusion plastered to her freckled face. The other female sighed. This was a common occurrence with Emma, yet y/n still wasn't used to it yet. 

"What do you want to do?" y/n asked.

"Let's go pick flowers!" Emma gushed at her friend. y/n gave her a warm smile and got up from her desk and followed Emma out. The two young girls walked through the hallways of the manor towards the back doors. 

After a minute of walking, y/n felt something slip into her hand. Looking down, she saw Emma had snuck her hand into y/n's. A slow blush crept across the latter's face. They reached the back glass doors that looked out at the garden. Using her free hand, Emma opened the doors and stepped out into the garden, bringing y/n along. 

However, Emma didn't stop at the garden. She continued onto the woods. 

"Uh..." y/n worried "Where are we going?" Emma just looked back and gave y/n a large, toothy grin before turning back and heading on. The further they went into the woods, the darker it got. y/n found herself subconsciously pressed closer to the slightly taller female. 

While it was new and unknown, it was peaceful and pretty. The little sun that was able to leach through the canopy landed in dappled splotches like glitter on the forest floor. The path they traversed on became more leaf-covered and the trees started to close in on the two the further they walked. Soon, there was no light. Sure they could see, but the world around them was dark and ominous. y/n's grip tightened on Emma's hand. 

Soon, in came to view two willow trees bending towards each other above the path. The trees had grown together where they met and were intertwined in intricate spiral patterns. From the archway they created hung vines of moss and ivy, hiding what lay ahead. 

Emma gently led y/n through the curtain of greenage by the hand and the latter let out a small gasp.

Beyond the curtain lay a circular area, bathed in a gentle, blueish light. The tree canopy above spiraled into a small opening above the center of the clearing. Small gentle fireflies floated upwards gently amongst each other. The most beautiful part, however, was the flowers. The whole area was covered in all sorts of flowers, tall, small, large, all gorgeous. 

y/n didn't notice that Emma had let go of her hand until she heard Emma calling.

"Come sit with me!" She was in the middle of the patch, right on the spotlight of sun. She had taken off her straw hat and the light was reflecting off all the colors in her hair. Her freckles stood out and her cheeks were rosy red. y/n made her way over and sat down as well, still admiring the flowers. 

y/n was looking down at a patch of tulips when a blur of color and a flower was shoved in her face. She turned her head to see Emma holding out a bright sunflower. y/n blinked slowly.

"For you!" She said, guiding the hands of the (h/c) haired girl to hold the flower, placing her own hands around hers. "Because you are my sunshine!" y/n burst into a bright red blush as Emma said this. Before she could say anything though, Emma turned away.

She came back holding a chamomile bud. "Because you are always patient with my outbursts-" She put the chamomile with the sunflower in both your hands.

An edelweiss flower, "Because I am devoted to you!" The flower joined the bunch.

A lily of the valley, "Because you are so sweet-" 

A blue salvia, "Because I think of you-"

A pink carnatinon "Because I will never forget you-"

A crysanthimum "And I need to be honest..."

A Valerian "I think I am ready..."

A daffodile "I would like a new start-"

Then a large bunch containing red rose, red tulip, morning glory, peony, yarrow, camellia, white jasmine, honeysuckle, blue hyacinth, aloe, carnation, and aster "I love you!!"

She then pulls out a small salvia flower (Sage) "Be forever mine?" As she tucks it into y/n's (h/c) hair.

Y/n stops for a moment and looks at the giant boquet in her hands and then at the wonderful gardener. Small tears dribble down her (s/c) cheeks. She vigourously nods her head and embraces Emma, now full on crying tears of joy. Emma also begins to cry as they roll over on the flowers, laughing and crying, hugging each other. 

________________

Not the longest, but short and sweet. All the flowers listed have the specific meanings Emma said. The giant batch at the end all meant some form of love. 

next up: Michiko (Geisha) x female reader