Jack X reader <3

Request by Big-Chungg

May be shorter than my usual 3000-4000 words 

Jack is not one of my favs, sorry to be biased

I will do my best! 

drawing above is slightly old

angst to fluff

_______________________

Look itsa haha funny

(My art)

_____________________________________

y/n vaulted over a pallet, ducking down as the cold rush of fog barely missed her head. She got up again and continued to sprint off. She was an (occupation) and specialized in kiting. She did it really well if it may be added, much to the hunter's chagrin. 

Right now she was kiting Jack as her teammates worked diligently to decode as she bought them precious time. She had managed to piss Jack off badly, and he was now on a rampage after her.

Don't ask why. He just thought she was too OP and would constantly be placed in matches with her. He had had enough. 

They were in moonlight river park and y/n was currently teasing the ripper from the top of a slide. 

"Oi! Turnip boy!" She teased him, leaning on her forearms on the rim of the platform. "Whatcha waiting for? What's wrong? Cantcha catch a little survivor?" She cooed and he grew more annoyed, especially with the nickname she gave him in reference to his mask. He knew he would have to get her down eventually, so he begrudgingly climbed the stairs to chase her off, turning around the last minute to chase her away from going back up. 

She laughed as she ran away from him, thoroughly enjoying the anger radiating from the tall man. He just snarled as he ripped off his mask in anger, as his heavy breathing was fogging up to inside. It didn't really matter if anyone saw, he rarely wore it outside of matches anyways, and it was just being a nuisance at the moment. Like that little h/c haired survivor who was doing her provoke emote (which annoyingly was the chicken dance essentially). 

He threw the white mask to the ground, he had more in his room anyway. y/n gave an evil mischievous smirk as she saw the pure rage on his face and resumed running when he began to chase her again. She made her way to the bridge, still far ahead of him, and climbed up on the railing, balancing like a trapeze artist. She twirled back to face him, balancing on one foot as she grinned to the tall hunter. 

Jack was practically blowing steam from his nose in anger as he watched her prance around carefree as if this was a joke to her. A loud siren erupted throughout the map and the two briefly looked up. y/n's grin grew as she turned back to the hunter. She had successfully kited him through all the ciphers. 

"Welp, better go catch them before they escape!" She cooed and his eye twitched. She assumed he would leave to make sure the others wouldn't open the gate, but really, why would he when he had a survivor in front of him. He continued to walk towards her. Her grin slightly dropped, she was tired and wanted him to leave as much fun as she was having. She skipped along the railing, in an attempt to rile him up more. It seemed to work as he seemed to get more and more aggravated each step he took.