;-; Joseph x reader part 2

"Come on, y/n, you need to get up." Emma said from the doorway to the young female's room.

"No." Came the mumbled reply from the sheets. Ever since the incident with Bane and Joseph, y/n had hulled herself up in her room, barely moving and barely eating the food Emily would bring her. Emma sighed. She was worried for her friend. 

Sure, they weren't together, but it was obvious what y/n felt: heartbreak. It hurt, like a pulling at her heart that was indescribable. Everything seemed bland, grey, not worth it. 

A commotion from down the hall caught Emma's attention. Emily rushed passed the gardener to see what was going on. The two parties met near y/n's door, and Emma turned to look at the scene. 

William and Kevin were back from their match, Kevin holding William up with a battered arm. 

"Oh my god what happened?!" Emily said worriedly. The two men looked towards the open door with Emma standing there. They knew whose room it was. Lowering their voices to hushed tones, they explained to the doctor.

"Joseph is on a rampage," Kevin whispered "no mercy whatsoever, and he apparently has been in the past few matches non-stop." Emily put a hand to her mouth in worry.

"Come, we can talk about it further in my room while we get you both fixed up." Emily helped the two pass the open doorway. y/n turned her head, eyes widening as she saw the three pass by. Emma noticed her gaze and quickly walked in, closing the door behind her to hide the sight.

"What...." y/n started "what happened?" She asked quietly, looking up at Emma. Emma waved her hands in front of her chest, a smile on her face.

"Nothing, don't worry about it, standard match injuries!" She said hastily. y/n furrowed her brows but just snuggled further into her bed, sinking back into her previous state. Emma frowned but decided it was time to go, gently opening the door and slipping out, quietly shutting it behind her.

_________________________

"Holy shit Joseph, calm down!" Mary attempted to talk with the angry photographer. "You nearly killed them! You need to stop!" She yelled as Joseph angrily hacked up his bedpost with his sword. 

"Goddammit" Mary cursed and approached him, yanking the sword away from him and placing it far away from his angry grasp. He huffed and sat heavily down on his bed, running his hand through his hair. His hair was out of its tie, cascading in tangles down his shoulders as a result of his outbursts. He had taken off his tailcoat as it had gotten too hot in his rage. He pushed his hair out of his face and glared angrily at Mary. 

"Don't look at me, it isn't my fault Bane took your toy away!" She hissed at him. He abruptly stood up grabbing her collar.

"She is not a toy" he spit with venom. She scoffed.

"What else would she be?" She questioned scornfully. "Survivors and hunters do not get along." He let go with a push.

"Out." He said calmly. 

"I am not going to let y-"

"I SAID OUT" He suddenly yelled. Mary jumped slightly an rolled her eyes, leaving and slamming to door, leaving Joseph to his own devices. He sat back down on his bed, flopping backwards and both palms over his eyes, groaning in frustration. His whole room was a mess. Usually, it would be a tidy mess, photographs meticulously hanging on the wall, equipment stored in specific places, just many items. Now, photos were torn off the wall, equipment on their side, desk sprawled with the photos he had taken of his brother and his love.