(SPECIAL) :D Robbie x Dream Witch servant (slight x reader)

requested by Indianalegend

just a note for other people, I will not do any more character x character unless it is character x reader x character. this is an exception, which is why I added a slight x reader.

____________________

"Robbie get back here!!!" y/n yelled after the young boy as she and Michiko chased him through the halls of the hunter's side. Robbie was quite fond of y/n, so Michiko decided to try and enlist the young female to help get him in the bath. No one knows how long it has been since Robbie had one, but the smell suggested too long of a time.

It seems Robbie's dislike of baths outweighed his liking to y/n as he fled from the girl as soon as the intention to bath him became known. Now Michiko and y/n were attempting to catch the young boy. Y/n, being a survivor, was naturally slower than the two hunters and after 30 minutes of chasing, she had to lean over and take a breather.

While she watched Michiko chase Robbie around the dining room, she leaned against the wall and steadied her breathing. A small tug was felt on her sleeve and looking down, she saw Yidhra's follower looking up at her with big eyes. In her small hand was a picture book.

"Can you read to me?" She asked eagerly. Y/n looked over to Michiko and Robbie again, still running like chickens with their heads cut off. She turned back to the purple girl.

"Sorry," she started "I need to get Robbie in the bath first..." Yidhra's follower pouted but understood. She was about to turn around and find someone else to read to her when Robbie ran in and latched onto the small girl.

"Yima!" Robbie took to calling the follower "Yima". "They are being mean to meee!!!" He wailed into the taller girls chest. (Not perverted, they are little kids!)

Yima scrunched up her nose at the smell of the unwashed boy but gently patted his head. "Why?" She asked.

"They want me to take a bath!" He pouted.

"Robbie, you need to take a bath..." Michiko started before Robbie cut her off with a chorus of "No!"s.

"But don't you want to be clean?" y/n questioned.

"Yes, but no baths!!" He exclaimed. Michiko got a strong grip on the boy.

"Well, you need one." She said as Robbie gripped tighter to Yima in order to be "saved". He seemed to have a sudden revelation as he looked up at the follower.

"Can you take a bath with me?" He asked and the two adults could only assume he was doing puppy-dog eyes.

"Yima took a bath yesterday," y/n said "but if she would like another one, then that should be fine."

"Please please please please pleeeeeeaaaseeee?????" Robbie whined towards the purple girl.

"Oh, okay." Yima said and Robbie grabbed her hand gleefully and headed towards the bath. Michiko and y/n shared a glance before heading after the two.

______________________

(Just to make things easier for me, Robbie will have a head here)

"AHHHHH!" Robbie screamed "You got soap in my eyes!!!!" He splashed the water around him in anguish while squeezing his eyes tight shut. Michiko let out a yelp as a splash of water got all over her kimono. y/n just sat by and watched as Michiko tended to the young boy while she herself worked on washing Yima's hair.

A little duck floated over and booped against Yima's knee.

"Duck." Exclaimed Robbie. He grabbed another duck from a toy bin and sent it over towards Yima once more. Soon, Yima was surrounded by rubber duckies. y/n giggled.

"It looks like you have many admirers, Yima!" y/n said.

"Ad... mirerer?" Yima looked at the older girl.

"It means someone who likes you."

"NO!" Robbie suddenly splashed again. Poor Michiko. He abruptly stood up but Michiko sat him down again.

"What's wrong?" Y/n turned to the young boy.

"The ducks can't like her!" He said angrily. "I like her!!" He started throwing a small hissy fit and picked up a duck and threw it across the room. It hit the wall with a small squeak.

"Ah!" Yima said. "I like you too, Robbie!" She smiled and Robbie stopped throwing ducks.

"Really???" He asked, holding a small purple duck in his hands as Michiko continued washing the child. Yima nodded her head with a smile.

"YAY!!!" Robbie yelled, throwing his arms in the air, creating a giant splash.

"OKAY" Michiko suddenly said, standing up and lifting the boy out of the tub. "Bath time is over." y/n helped Yima out of the tub and wrapped her in a fluffy towel while Robbie resumed running around, this time butt naked, from Michiko, who was now soaking wet. Yima and y/n shared a laugh at the sight.

____________

Y/n, Yima, and Robbie all were in Robbie's room. Michiko had left to freshen up and dry up. Yima wore a long nightgown while Robbie wore some pajamas with ducks on them. All three sat on the bed. Robbie was tucked in while Yima and y/n sat on top of the covers. Y/n had the picture book Yima had brought to her earlier. It was the rabbit in the moon tale.

Both children drifted into dreamland while y/n softly read the story. When she finished, both were nearly asleep. Y/n quietly closed the book and gently shook Yima so she could return her to her room. Yima groggily got up and help y/n's hand as they headed to the door.

"Nooo..." Robbie groaned. Both girls looked back and saw Robbie facing them, his hand outstretched. "Stayyy."He said sleepily. They looked at each other. "Yiiimaaa" He whined.

"Do you want to?" y/n softly asked the young girl. Yima nodded and walked back over to the bed. She climbed under the covers and Robbie immediately snuggled her. The two soon fell into a deep sleep.

____________

"Hey, Joseph?" y/n asked.

"Yes, love?" The photographer turned to face the survivor.

"Can you come with me?" She asked him. "I have something I need a picture of."

Y/n led Joseph over as he brought his portable camera along. She gently opened the door to Robbie's room. The two walked in and Joseph "awwwed" at the sight of the two children snuggled together. He began taking a few pictures as he and y/n continued to be enamored by the childish cuteness.

_____________

Next story: Norton x Reader