<3 Joseph x Reader

requested by: ryumagami

I have noticed that you are a frequent supporter of the stories! Thank you!

I hope this story satisfies your request!!

_____________________________________

Soulmate Au: You have a handprint on the first place your soulmate will touch you, only you can see it. Your soulmate can see it after they touch you.

_____________________________________

Being the new survivor was tough. Everyone else has had so much practice! y/n sighed as she brushed her hair, getting ready for the next match. She slid on her top, but not before stealing a glance at the white handprint on the side of her waist. It was large, but also a delicately shaped hand with long slender fingers. She huffed and fully pulled her top down. Now that she was at the manor, she had a significantly smaller chance of finding her soulmate. 

She exited her room and went to the match room, where her friend Emma was already waiting. Emma had become fast friends with the h/c girl. She was intrigued with the soul-mate marks to an obsessive level. Emma had already found her soulmate, it was actually another person at the manor. The age gap between the doctor and gardener was slightly off to y/n, but the soul mark doesn't lie. One of the first questions Emma had asked y/n was where her mark was. Emma is a sucker for romance and had already exhausted her interest in the others in the manor as they either found someone or no one in the manor was their soulmate. Now there was a new person and a new chance to see something juicy happen. 

y/n grew used to the young gardener's eyes glued to her whenever she interacted with anyone new in the manor who hasn't touched her yet. 

"Hey y/n!!!!" Emma chirped as y/n sat down next to her friend. "Anything happen yet?" She eagerly pressed, clinging lightly to her arm. y/n laughed a bit.

"No, nothing yet." She smiled back. "I promise to tell you if something does." She reassured and Emma let go of her arm to greet the others who entered. William and Vera walked in and took their seats as well. William still hasn't found his soulmate, but he says he has a handprint on the center of his face of all places. Vera had met her soulmate at the manor, another girl who went by the name Martha. They seemed like polar opposites and would fight occasionally but were perfect for each other. 

"Who's the hunter?" Vera asked, taking a seat on the other side of Emma. Emma stood up and leaned over the table as far as she could, before plopping back down.

"No idea." She shrugged before going to fiddle with her toolbox.

--------------------------

A bit before:

Joseph finished tying his hair up in his signature ponytail as he prepared for his match. He glanced in the mirror before putting on his white dress shirt, cerulean eyes glancing briefly at the f/c (fav color) mark on his lower right arm. It was a small hand. Not half the size but still much smaller than his own. (He found this out when he placed his own hand over the mark). He slid on the shirt before putting on his vest and coat, grabbing his sword before heading out and shutting the door. 

Entering the match room, he found two survivors already there. The gardener and the new girl. He tapped his foot on the ground while he waited for the match to begin, listening to the conversations of the survivors. Soon the match was ready to begin and everything went dark.

________________

y/n opened her eyes to find herself in the mine map. She silently cheered. The mine map was as new as her so everyone was just as experienced as her on it. But it also had its ups and downs. Namely the stupid zombie thing and the ants.