<3 Wu Chang x reader

requested by Inevahsleep

_______________________

The manor had decided to throw a carnival for celebrating another year spent at the manor. A mix of survivors and hunters volunteered to run some booths and activities in the Moonlit river park.

Hastur was running a food stand with a multitude of different fried seafood ironically.

Michiko and Margaretha were preforming.

Joseph was running the photo booth.

Servais and Kreacher were running a few different carnival games.

Joker was being Joker.

Tracy was running the rides.

Aesop was drawing portraits.

Mike was being Mike.

And Vera had a booth set up of her latest perfumes. 

Everyone else ran around and enjoyed the day, some would occasionally trade out with a worker so that they could have some fun. y/n was wearing a more casual outfit than her usual clothing, clutching a waft of pink cotton candy, occasionally tearing at it. She wandered the park looking for what to do next. 

A soft pink color caught her eye. There was a sweet-looking octopus on display for winning. She shoved the rest of the cotton candy in her mouth and recycled the stick, jogging up to the booth. 

Servais looked from his book and grinned seeing her come up. He tipped his hat.

"Anything I can do for you, y/n?" He smiled. She nodded, cheeks puffed up with sugar, and pointed to the octopus stuffed animal. He followed her pointing and chuckled when he saw what she pointed at. "Of course. This way." He motioned for her to follow him to the next booth. She swallowed her mouthful and jogged a bit to catch up. He stopped at a machine. It was the "test your strength" game, where you hit the button with a hammer and try to get it as hard as you can, possibly hitting the bell at the top. 

"It's three tickets for a try." He said, holding his hand out. Everyone was given a certain amount of tickets at the beginning. She dug through her pockets and pulled out three tickets, which he happily took. He handed her the hammer. 

"What do I have to do to get the octopus?" She asked, hefting up the tool on her shoulder. 

"Allllllll the way to the bell." He replied, grinning. y/n furrowed her brows and looked up at the bell, all the way up high. She pouted, then got into the ready stance. As she was preparing, the two Wu Chang brothers walked up. They were wearing their new casual outfits. (They have the hats, hoodies, and sneakers.) 

"Oh, what are you playing?" Xie asked as she had the hammer raised. She stopped for a second as not to get distracted. Placing the hammer down, she pointed once more to the plush. "Aw it's cute." He smiled down at her.

"I think it's childish." Fan huffed, crossing his arms. Xie lightly slapped the back of his head, causing Fan to grumble more. 

"Well I like it so blehhh" y/n said, sticking out her tongue and pulling down one of her eyes. Fan scoffed and stuck his tongue out back at her. y/n turned back to the game and raised her hammer again before striking it down with all her might. The little meter rose up, making it about three-quarters of the way before dropping back down. 

"Aww too bad." Servais laughed from the booth, hands propping up his head as he watched. y/n glared at him, pouting once more. She felt a gentle tug on the hammer and looked down, seeing a large pale hand holding on it. She looked up to see Xie smiling.