Lucky guy x reader :D

Modern college AU!

Note: I got my acceptance letter to one of my colleges!!!

requested by Ashleyminami

__________________________

"Y/n! Wait up!" Came a desperate voice from behind the college student. Said girl stopped her walking and turned back, giving a look over her shoulder to see her best friend rushing towards her. His glasses were lopsided on his face, his hair messed up and his arms full of papers and binders, a ripped backpack hanging loosely on his back, now empty.

"Hey, Lucky!" She smiled, giving a wave as he caught up. "You need help with all of that?" She gestured to the pile in his arms. 

"Ah, no no..." he leaned back, lifting his knee to support the pile while he used one hand to push his glasses back up before grabbing the mess once more. y/n pouted a small bit and they resumed walking in the direction she was originally heading.

"Lucky", or Luke as his birth name was, was a fellow college student to y/n. While y/n was studying (occupation), Luke was busy bouncing around majors to try and figure out what he wanted to be. He never stayed in a major for too long. At the moment he was trying robotics with Mr.Burke. Your mutual friend Tracy also took that class. The nickname "Lucky" was sort of a joke among friends referring to his "luck" with majors. It also sounded like his name and ended up sticking.

"Are you heading back to the complex?" y/n asked, glancing at her companion as he fumbled through the mess in his arms for his phone. 

"Yeah, I need a break, and I am pretty tired." He responded, finding the cellular device and checking it briefly before stuffing it into the back pocket of his jeans. The whole friend group lived in the same complex near the college. Each apartment had 3-4 people in it. y/n was rooming with Emma, Tracy, and Fiona. Luke was with Mike, Norton, and this new guy who no one knew the name to but everyone was pretty sure he had just escaped prison or something and was hanging around them.

"Oh oh can we play video games at your place???" y/n said, perking up with little stars in her eyes. Luke laughed at his friend's childish behavior and nodded. 

"Sure, as long as Mike and Norton don't mind you over." He shrugged, lifting the stack of papers higher in his arms. 

"What about that other guy?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side as she remembered the brunette that had recently shown up out of nowhere. Luke scoffed a bit. 

"He doesn't even help with rent, so his opinion doesn't matter." He grumbled, narrowing his eyes at the thought of said male.

"Geeze, is he really that bad?" y/n asked, sweatdropping. This led to a long rant all the way to the complex of everything the newcomer had done and what he doesn't do and how this and that and everything else. y/n would nod and reply at appropriate times but had honestly just tuned his rant out.

___________________

"Let me just drop off my stuff," y/n said as they reached Luke's apartment. He nodded as he opened his own apartment and went in. y/n rushed up the stairs to the second floor where her room lay. She found the door unlocked and a stinky smoke wafting out. Holding her nose, she walked into the room to find one of her roommates with a friend smoking weed.

Fiona and another girl, Patricia, were in Fiona's room on her floor pillows with the plant stuff. 

"Geeze!" She exclaimed as she passed the two in playful anger. "I don't understand how you guys can stand the stuff!!" Fiona giggled and Patricia just leaned back into the wall with another drag of the smoke.

"Where you headin' in such a rush?" Fiona drawled as she rested her chin lazily on her hand. 

"Nowhere."

"Mmmmm...." Fiona hummed. "You're going back to Lucky's, aren't you~" She giggled. 

"Use protection, unwanted pregnancy is no joke." Patricia piped up stoically. y/n's face burst into a blush. 

"WE AREN'T GOING TO DO THAT!!" y/n yelled at the stoned girl before rushing away, heat on her face.

y/n went to her bedroom and opened the door, closing it quickly behind her to not let the skunky smell permeate in. She sighed in a breath of relief as she got fresh air, glad that the smell hadn't reached her abode yet. She tossed her bag onto the bed before taking another deep breath in preparation to brave the smell and smoke and giggly Fiona once more. Last time Fiona was high she tried to give weed brownies to the rest of the roommates. The problem with that was that Fiona was the only one old enough legally to consume weed out of the four of them and that Emma loved brownies. I'll just leave it at that.

Y/n quickly made her way back down the stairs and knocked on Luke's door. From the inside, she heard him call: "No! Wait! Let me get it- GODDAMMIT DON-" and the door was swung open.

y/n looked up to see the new guy. He had messy brown hair, dark green eyes with one having a black eye. He wore a striped shirt and jeans and was smoking a cigarette. God another fricking smoker. He took the cig from his mouth, blowing a puff in her face and smirking as she winced and waved the cloud away, holding her breath. She heard running footsteps and Luke appeared in the doorway behind the new guy.

"I'm really sorry, come in," Luke waved her in and the new guy just stepped aside, leaning in the doorway. "Come on, I got the console set up!" He grabbed her hand to lead her into the living room. They both plopped down on the couch as he handed her a controller and loaded up Mario Kart. y/n smirked at this.

"Oh I am going to kick your ass" she maliciously laughed. 

"Oh, you are ON!" He said. The two began a full-on marathon of the game complete with yelling and screaming as well as breaks for him to go grab some snacks. At some points, Mike and Norton had come back and had joined the two. The new guy just stood in the doorway to the living room and watched. 

They continued playing other games after Mario Kart was burned out. They played a bunch of different ones, ending with Just Dance. Even the new guy joined in for this at times. 

Soon everyone was laying on the ground exhausted and satisfied with their gaming run. Luke looked over to his side to see y/n laying on her stomach asleep. He smiled lightly and grabbed a blanket from the couch before placing it over her and him and going to sleep on the floor as well.

______________________________

Sorry, not as many ideas for this one.

words: around 1150

______________________________

Next: Victor x reader fluff

after: Axe boy x child reader fluff

after: Margaretha x reader fluff

after: Naib x reader fluff

after: Eli x reader fluff

After: Aesop x reader x Eli fluff (maybe make it a part two to the first one?)

after: Yandere Joseph x reader

after: Aesop x reader x Norton angst to fluff

after: part 2 of Aesop x reader x Joseph super fluff (continued from the hanahaki story)

after: male reader x female mute victor (this one I am unsure of)

after: someone (undetermined)x hanahaki reader (soulmate au) angst to fluff

after: platonic little brother Robbie x big sister reader part 2 fluff

after: Andrew x reader