Eli x Reader x Aesop part 2 fluff

Continuation from the one shot awhile ago where they were drunk.

I forgot who requested this, I'm sorry! It wasn't on the normal request page so I can't remember who requested.

short and sweet

also to clarify: Aesop seems less anxious in this one shot. I have a head canon that when he is with people he is comfortable with, he is more bold and even a bit cocky. Eli I headcanon as being cheerful and a bit happy go lucky, but again, when with people he is comfortable around.

I'll make the next chapter be headcanons to explain my writing more lol

________________________________

y/n just finished describing the events of the past night to the two boys as they sat on the edge of her bed eating the toast and tea she had brought up. 

"Well..." Eli hummed "At least nothing... happened..." He chuckled before groaning and holding his head in pain. y/n signed, tossing a bottle of pain killers at the two lightly. The two took some pills and downed them before resuming their eating.

"Geeze, how much did we drink?" Aesop mumbled, pretty embarrassed by his uncharacteristic actions of the past night.

"I have no clue." y/n shrugged. "I only saw the aftermath, you'll have to ask the others if you really want to know."

"But you weren't drunk?" Eli asked as he tilted his head a bit.

"Eli, she doesn't drink, remember?"

"Oh yeah,"

y/n chuckled a bit at their interactions.

"Lucky you guys," She said, taking their plates as they were now done and stacking them up on hers, "It's a day off. You don't have to do any matches or whatever." The two boys let out a sigh of relief, Eli flopping back down on the bed. Y/n stood up, dishes in hand, and began to leave the room.

"I'll be right bac-"

"You haven't told anyone else yet, have you?" She turned to look at Aesop who had a light blush as he scratched his cheek.

"Not yet, though Emily asked."

"Could you keep it a secret?" He pleaded. y/n paused for a bit, thinking.

"Eh I'll keep the details a secret. I probably will just tell her you guys made shopping really difficult." She turned on her heel and headed out, gently closing the door behind her. Aesop listened as her footsteps grew quiet before he groaned and flopped on the bed along with Eli, messaging his temple with his fingertips.

"Hey Aesop?"

"Yeah Eli?"

"Did that sound like you just being drunk or do you actually like y/n?" Eli asked as he turned on his side to face the embalmer. The silver haired man furrowed his brow as he tried to control the slight blush on his face. He just shrugged. "Oh, come on! Tell me!" Eli said, slightly shoving his friend.

"mmmmmm i guess......" He groaned as he confessed.

"Ah..." Eli said, a bit disappointed. Aesop raised an eyebrow.

"You like her too?" He asked, propping himself up on his elbows. Eli just nodded bashfully.

"I don't wanna be a rival to my friend..." Eli sighed upset. Aesop frowned.

"If it means anything, if she chooses you I won't stop being your friend." Aesop stated. Eli gave him a small smile of gratitude.

"Same here."

"Okayyyyy" came the voice of their interest from outside the door "I'm back! What do you guys plan on doing?" y/n said as she walked through the door and flopped on the bed as well, still tired. The two guys looked at each other, making agreement through eye contact.

"Well, didn't you tell us that last night you had us compete to see who could get an item the fastest?" Eli asked, turning his body to face her.

"Uh, yeah? Why??" y/n asked looking over at the seer.

"Well you said you would give the winner a prize." Aesop clarified. y/n let out a chuckle.

"Well it was a tie so technically neither of you won." She laughed a bit, bringing her hand over her mouth in amusement.

"Oh come on! That's not fair!" Eli pouted, "Technically we both won!" He sat up and crossed his arms.

"You guys neither lost nor won, that's the facts." y/n shrugged.

"I agree with Eli. This is highly unfair." Aesop stated, also sitting up. y/n sweat-dropped as the two males stared down at her.

"ugh, fineee..." she groaned, sitting up to join the two, "what do you guys want?" She asked looking between the two. Aesop smirked slightly and Eli grinned as the two shared a glance once more.

"A kiss!" They said in unison as the girl's cheeks became flushed.

"...Are you sure you two aren't drunk still??" She questioned, nervously avoiding their gazes.

"Nope!" Eli stated, popping the "p" as he grinned widely. She gulped quietly before quickly giving each a peck on the cheek.

"Hey we meant on the lips!" Eli said upset.

"It's called a compromise," she said, crossing her arms, "neither of you really one so you got a lite version of what you wanted." She huffed, blushing and eyes closed. Aesop glared a bit at her before pushing her shoulders down on the bed and holding them there. Her eyes shot open in shock.

"Hey what are yo-" she was cut off as he gave her a deep but quick kiss on the lips before pulling back up himself.

"See? That wasn't so hard." He smirked a bit. y/n just laid there, mouth agape in surprise.

"My turn!" Eli said happily.

"Wha-" She was cut off once more with a soft kiss from the seer. When he pulled back she could practically feel the heat radiating from her cheeks. She grabbed a pillow and shoved it over her face, screaming into it with confusion. The two boys just laughed at her reaction.

_______________________________________

950 words

____________

Next: Yandere Joseph x reader

after: Aesop x reader x Norton angst to fluff

after: part 2 of Aesop x reader x Joseph super fluff (continued from the hanahaki story)

after: male reader x female mute victor (this one I am unsure of)

after: someone (undetermined)x hanahaki reader (soulmate au) angst to fluff

after: platonic little brother Robbie x big sister reader part 2 fluff

after: Andrew x reader

after: Male reader x acrobat

after: hunter Aesop x reader

after: Emily x reader

after: Andrew x reader x Luca