<3 Norton x Reader

requested by : Yuu117

plays a bit like the previous story Norton, but obviously different relations.

________________

"Oh, I'd be glad to take that off your hands!" Came a voice right as y/n was about to chomp down on a delicious, fluffy donut. The delectable treat was snatched right from her hands and Norton shoved it in his mouth.

"You know..." he said between bites, "you have got to stop spoiling me like this!" He placed an elbow on her head, using her as an armrest while she crossed her arms. 

"I was looking forward to that!" She huffed. He licked the last remaining crumbs from his fingers. 

"And it was amazing." He smirked. She pouted and walked away in an angry huff. 

"Woah! Slow down! What happened?!" Martha and Vera stopped y/n as she angrily walked by. 

"Norton happened!" She replied, crossing her arms and stomping like a child. "He won't stop being mean to me!" Martha and Vera shared a glance before turning to the other female. 

"I don't mean to sound cliche or anything," Vera started, "But maybe he likes you?" y/n scoffed.

"He likes to tease me, that's what!" She angrily responded. "He steals my food, uses me as an armrest, randomly jumpscares me, makes stupid remarks about my clothes, and on and on and on!" Vera and Martha looked at each other again, sharing a knowing glance, before giving the girl their sympathy and leaving y/n to stew.

y/n sighed and walked to the garden to cool off. She opened the glass sun doors in the back of the mansion leading to the garden. It was a sunny day and the butterflies were out. She smiled lightly as she walked to the bench deciding to bask in the sun like a cat. She didn't have any matches that day and a nap would not hurt. She laid down on the metal warmed from the sun and closed her eyes. 

They immediately snapped open when she felt a shadow fall across her face. She looked up at the grinning face of the prospector and internally groaned. She flipped on her side, willing the boy away. He didn't leave. He squatted down and began poking her back that was facing him. She attempted to ignore him but he started poking more vigorously and with both hands. y/n was startled up with a jolt when he began pattering all over her sides with all fingers. 

"What?!" She cried, distressed as all the touching. 

"I just wanted to see how my favorite girl was doing~" He smirked, holding his hands up in defense. A small blush spread across y/n's face as she evaluated what he just said. She quickly frowned to cover it and huffed once more. She decided to leave and find a more secluded space, but he followed behind. The whole day consisted of the magnet head annoying poor y/n just to get attention. 

__________

y/n woke up with a mission. Due to Norton, she has not had a donut in almost half a year. She rushed to the kitchen and grabbed the sugary treat. Her mouth watered as she got ready to eat it. Then she heard it.
"Y/nnnnnn~!" 

nope. Not today. She spun around and shoved the donut in her mouth, yelling at the boy.

"NO! This is MINE!" She yelled at him, pointing with one hand in a defensive stance while pushing the yumminess into her mouth. He continued to walk towards her while she stood with chipmunk cheeks chewing on her donut. She was hasty in shoving it in her mouth and her face had chocolate smeared around the mouth and all over the hands. Not to mention crumbs as well. 

Norton leaned down to her height and smiled.

"You saved some for me!!!" He beamed. She looked at him confused before he grabbed her face and licked the side that had frosting and crumbs all over it. Continuously so he got all of the remnants. 

She broke her confused trance and began pushing on his chest while he continued. He stayed where he was. He only stopped and leaned back in confusion when he tasted salt. y/n was crying profusely and still pushing on him. He let go and she yelled at him.

"STOP DOING THAT! STOP TEASING ME!" She yelled and stormed off, crying and wiping her tears with her chocolately hands.

The room was silent and everyone present looked to Norton who had a shocked look plastered on his face. 

Martha was the first to walk up to Norton. She stood in front of him, arms crossed. He slowly looked down at the angry girl. When she got eye contact, she stuck a finger in his face and began her spiel.

"Listen here, soldier!" She barked. The whole room flinched. "You done f**cked up!" Norton looked away, nervous. Another sharp order brought him back to eye contact. "What are you going to do now?" She said firmly. 

"u-u-um..." He stuttered. 

"I SAID WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!" 

"....fix what I 'f**cked up'"? He said.

"Are you asking me?" 

"No..." 

"Well, what are you going to do?!"

"Fix what I did wrong!" He said loudly. Martha slapped him on the chest.

"Well go fix it!" She ordered and he ran to find y/n.

_______________

"Y/N!" he yelled, banging on her door. "Come on, please! Let me in!" he called out desperately. He sighed when he got no answer and leaned his head against the door. It opened slightly and he turned his head towards the crack that has opened up to see y/n looking through the door with a tearstained face and gripping the door. She left it open and went back to sit on her bed, hugging a plush animal. 

Norton cautiously walked into the room and sat down next to her and took his hat off, playing with the rim.

"I am..." He started, "I... I can't express how sorry I am... I really didn't read the signs..." y/n sniffed slightly and kept holding the plush. Norton sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I didn't mean to hurt you... I guess I just went about the wrong way of showing my affection." He continued. y/n looked up and turned her head to face him. "I really, REALLY like you... I was just an idiot about it..." He said, looking at his hands. y/n laughed slightly. He looked towards her in confusion. 

"It seems Martha and Vera were right..." she explained, smiling slightly. "And, well, some of the attention was nice, definitely not all of it, but some was funny..." She said, looking away with a small blush. 

"Well... do you like me?" He asked nervously. She looked at him again.

"Yes-" she started and Norton pounced her with a giant hug. 

"OH MY GOD THANK GOD!" He cried as he hugged the life out of her. She gasped for breath and he quickly loosened his grip, apologizing. They laid there for a while, content with each other, before y/n spoke up. 

"You know... you missed earlier..." Norton looked at her, confused. She pointed to her lips. "My lips are here, you got right here." she pointed then to her cheek. He blushed as they both sat up. Nervously, he leaned forward, worried to hurt her or mess up again. He gently place his lips on hers and they shared a short kiss. They were both red from blushing.

"BACK TO CUDDLING!" He exclaimed and pushed her down again in an attempt to hide his flushed face. 

____________

Martha walked into y/n's room later to find Norton and y/n asleep on the bed tangled together. (COMPLETELY INNOCENT no dirty stuff please.)

She smiled as she closed the door.

"Good job, soldier."

____________

Shorter, but sweet.

Next up: yandere Aesop x reader part 2