Extra:Ending: Giyu

Giyu knew full well that Y/n was somewhat connected in Hira's disappearance. And because of that, he decided to befriend her, under the full reason on finding on what happened to his dear 'lover'.

But he never really thought that he'd fall in love with the girl's he's supposed to be wary of.

"Giyu? What are you doing here?" Y/n asks the man who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Can I... hug you?" He asks bashfully.

Y/n blushes under her mask, her mouth agape as she stared at him with hearts in her eyes, "S-s-so adorable!!!"

Asking her head, she huffed. "Of course! I don't mind" she replies to him, letting go of the bucket and stretching out her arms for him.

She could see his eyes sparkle before slowly heading to her and slowly placing his arms around he form. Y/n blushes furiously at the gesture at how he tightened his hold on her. She could feel his breath tickle her neck. "O-oh my god!!" Y/n thought in her head.

While she fangirled in her thoughts, she didn't know the darkness the spiraled inside Giyu's mind. His hands clenched the back of her uniform tightly, pulling her closer and hurrying his face on her neck.

"I won't let you disappear like Hira did... I won't let you leave... cause if you do... I'll chain you and you won't set your eyes on anyone but me, and only me" Giyu thought, closing his eyes as he's wrapped around in her warmth.

The fear of the time he lost Hira really did a number on him.